• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • radonc73

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 24, 2010
    Lowell
    He will be missed, however I saw him in South Haven about 10 years ago and he could barely remember the lyrics to HIS OWN songs he was so drunk, kind of killed the night. I didn't want him to die but you could tell rock stardom took its toll on him.

jfed85

Master
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 16, 2008
    He will be missed, however I saw him in South Haven about 10 years ago and he could barely remember the lyrics to HIS OWN songs he was so drunk, kind of killed the night. I didn't want him to die but you could tell rock stardom took its toll on him.

Same thing happened to me at a Tim Mcgraw concert a few years back. Wont waste my time going to another of his concerts. I know someone who knows him on a personal level and says him and Faith like their coke so no suprise I suppose.

snapping turtle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 5, 2009
    Madison county
    Cherry pie. The video was a real smash hit and a old girlfriend loved the song.
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OjyZKfdwlng&ob=av3e[/ame]
    Back in the day's of the hair bands and MTV had videos.

If you want to see a real messed up show try to see a guns and roses concert. Axe might not be drunk or high but you can guarantee he ain't coming on stage till the concert is normally over. A good show but a 3 hour wait after the opening act is a little much.

Top Bottom