• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • LCPer

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I have never been to their store but I have dealt with them twice at the INDY 1500. These folks seem to be very good to deal with and are willing to negotiate with you. Actually I live on the opposite side of the state from them. If you are local to Vincennes you might want to give them a look. :rockwoot:

J & M Sales
    315 Manilla St
    Vincennes IN 47591
    812-882-9344

GripnRip

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    I actually went over there today. Kind of an interesting setup. I drove by a few days before on my way home from work and thought there was no way it was the right place. Turns out I was wrong. I called and spoke with the owner and arranged a time to stop by (this is recommended). You walk through his living room where there's a few used guns. The new stuff is in the back. I haven't been to all the shops in Vincennes but from what I've seen J & M has the best selection of new guns by far in Vincennes. The prices seem competitive as well. For example...brand new Ruger SR9 for $425 and I suspect you could negotiate as well. Don't let the exterior fool you. Nice guy, nice guns, nice prices. I'd call ahead to be sure they have what you're looking for though.

Top Bottom