• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BrandonM

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Morgan County
    I def agree that it was really fun, and I hope to improve my scores too lol. But, I may not be able to make it to the next one if my LTCH doesnt come in..I was under the impression that anyone could carry a handgun to a range if it was locked in a case, unloaded..etc. But, vupdblue wrote a letter to the mayor and turns out its illegal..so I dont plan on breaking the law intentionally. If my permit comes in before the next event, Ill be there. I applied just before Christmas so we will see..

VUPDblue

Silencers Have NEVER Been Illegal !
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township
    I def agree that it was really fun, and I hope to improve my scores too lol. But, I may not be able to make it to the next one if my LTCH doesnt come in..I was under the impression that anyone could carry a handgun to a range if it was locked in a case, unloaded..etc. But, vupdblue wrote a letter to the [strike]mayor[/strike] Governor and turns out its illegal..so I dont plan on breaking the law intentionally. If my permit comes in before the next event, Ill be there. I applied just before Christmas so we will see..

FTFY:D

Revopop

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 11, 2009
    Evansville, the Shallow South
    When I lived in Iowa, where it gets much, much colder, the club I belonged to did "post matches" in cold weather. 2 4x4 fenceposts stood upright, 2 teams of shooters. Whoever cut theirs in half first won. Pistols first round, then rifles, then shotguns. I never made it to one of those matches, but it sure sounded like fun. I know there's video on YouTube, I'll have to see if I can find that when I get home tonight.

Newg

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    Westside of Indy.
    When I lived in Iowa, where it gets much, much colder, the club I belonged to did "post matches" in cold weather. 2 4x4 fenceposts stood upright, 2 teams of shooters. Whoever cut theirs in half first won. Pistols first round, then rifles, then shotguns. I never made it to one of those matches, but it sure sounded like fun. I know there's video on YouTube, I'll have to see if I can find that when I get home tonight.

We did this once a few years ago at Marion County. It was a substitute for a rained out pin match. It was fun but you go through a hell'uva lot of ammo!

Top Bottom