• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • cositc

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Martinsville
    Well earlier today I was on IUPUI campus working at a summer program and when it was over I was going to leave and when I walked out the door that’s when I pulled my shirt up to revile my gun so I could OC, "side note I've been doing this for the past 2 weeks." Then I saw a friend of mine and started to talk to him for a few. Then some old Black lady walked up next to me and asked, "Is that a real gun?" To which I replied yes it is a real gun. Then she asked me "Are you with the campus police?" At which I said No, I'm not with the campus police but I am a holder of a LTCH. Then she asked, "What are you doing here?" Then I replied that I was waiting to get picked up by my father. She then turns around and leaves to go back in side the building and I go back to talking to my friend as we go to leave the campus, then the gets picked and I’m left there all alone waiting to get picked, now fast forward 10-15 min. and that’s when I see a cop car round the corner going the wrong way on a one way street. Then I see another cop cooing from the other direction and then he gets out of the car and starts walking towards me so I decide to meet him half way all the time making sure to keep my hand away from the gun to make sure they know I’m not going to do any thing. Then when I get up to the officer he asked for my LTCH so I reach back to get my wallet and I pullet out and give it to him. That’s when 2 more officers walk up from behind me and one walks around me to my right side and then the one on the left side of me asked where the gun is at so I turn towards him and pull my hands up to my chest so he can see the H&K USP .45 on my hip. Then he asked me for my DL and I went ahead and gave it to him. Move ahead 5 mins. and another 2 or 3 cops show up. This is when one of the cops starts talking to me telling me that my OC'ing I’m just making myself a big target and that OC'ing gives no advantage what so ever and that I should not be doing it. Then he walks away and that’s when another cop starts talking to me he was saying that OC'ing was my right and I could do it if I wanted to and he did not care, but he warned me that if I was going to OC that this stuff was bound to happen and then asked me how many times has this happened to me that’s when I said it was the first time excluding one when somebody was walking down the street and asked then they kept on walking. Now move ahead 10-15 mins. The officer with my Dl comes back and gives it to me then walks away as the officer with my LTCH returns and gives it to me then they all ask my if I would CC my gun until I leave and I said No at first but then decided to CC until my dad got there because my dad would have to turn in to the parking lot so I could get in which means I would have to go back on campus and I did not want to get them all mad and have them try to arrest me for trespassing when I was getting in to me dads truck.

P.S. There was one officer that I did not like the entire time that he was there when ever he would address me he took a really aggressive tone, like he was using every bit of his self control from not throwing me on the ground and beating the crap out of me.

But all in all I would say +1 for the nice cop that knew what he was saying and was polite and -1 for the cop that needs to learn to be more professional.

P.P.S I'm not a student there.

cositc

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Martinsville
    why was'nt the lady pulled out of the building and beaten in the street for calling the cops on a law abiding citizen?

+1 to you for keeping your cool and not crapping your pants.

Hey thanks man, I was thinking the same thing the women had already found out that i was not illegal so why call the cop's?:dunno:

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    When the lady called the police, were you on or off campus waiting for your dad? Also, which summer program are you working with?

cositc

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Martinsville
    When the lady called the police, were you on or off campus waiting for your dad? Also, which summer program are you working with?

I was on the campus 10 feet from the side walk when i meet a friend of mine and we started to talk and then walk out to the sidewalk and thats when she stoped me as i was leaving. Also why do you want to know what summer program?:draw:

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 19, 2009
    Central Indiana
    If you're a registered IUPUI student attending classes, be prepared to be called in front of the dean of students. If you're an employee, be prepared to talk to HR. The policy stinks and does nothing except passify the sheeples, but action can and will be taken against you for violating IUPUI policy.

Top Bottom