• ...and so much more!
  • Gluemanz28

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Mar 4, 2013
    Elkhart County
    Welcome to the Hoosier state.
    Well I guess we Southerns are part of the Hoosier state.
    Gluemanz28 listed all the states he had lived in and named Southern Indiana as one of them. Whats up with that.:rolleyes:
    Oh well we know that anyone South of Interstate 70 is considered to be mostly hillbillies and anyone living South of Hwy. 50 is almost a Kentuckian.
    Have a good one ;
    Hickory

I lived in Ft Branch (worked at Emge), Lived in Princeton (Worked at PIC, and lived in Owensville on a 61 acre farm. My brother and daughter live in Evansville.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Last renewal of my DL took 5 minutes at the West Lafayette branch. They even gave me a receipt with the time.:D

Oooh. Dont get me started on that. I remember when the BMV was horrendous and they started damage control with that new astroturf program. A nice idea. EXCEPT... they dont start the clock until you get to your worker bee. That 45 minutes you spent in line? Doesnt count against their efficiency metric. The first time I went in it took me an hour from the time I walked in the door. Yet my receipt showed I was only there for 15 minutes. Bull :poop:!

Thank God for their online portal. I havent had to step foot in a BMV in several years.

Gluemanz28

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Mar 4, 2013
    Elkhart County
    I agree with ^^^^ The BMV makes me crazy!! This last time, to sign that my daughter lived at our address for her permit, they wanted me to bring 2 current bills with my name on it, my birth certificate, and my marriage license. They wouldn't let me use the license "THEY" issued me and is still valid. Now they said when I renew and get the little star on my license by bringing those things in, I will not have to bring that in each time. Very irritating as I have already taken all that into them in the past. I think I could have gotten one easier if I was an "illegal". It annoys me just thinking about it!!!

I have great success at my BMV. I always put on some cologne and start turning on the charm. I had a lady hand me back a title to my daughters car that didn't have the odometer number filled in and say just go ahead and put what you think it is. My wife was sitting right next to me when this happened. When we walked out she said "Are you kidding me, I can't believe what just happened in there". She was doing the same thing for her daughters title and the very last number to the right was messed up a little due to the ink pen messing up, and the lady made her fill out an affidavit to verify the mileage. Her daughter was living in OH at the time in college, so it was a royal pain getting it straightened out.

Did I mention that I am a Regional Sales Manager or as my wife calls me. "A professional butt kisser" You catch more flys with honey, than you do with vinegar.

Top Bottom