It's not just the stoves they're going after. Now it's washing machines.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy

cg21

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    May 5, 2012
    **** that. Come and take it. I'm on a well. I'll use my water as I see fit **** you very much.
    But what happens when your washing machine goes out? The only choice will have the new efficiency standards built in.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    But what happens when your washing machine goes out? The only choice will have the new efficiency standards built in.
    Or repair them as long as you can.

I know I've kept mine going since 93 or so.
    This is what I would have to do I think. Thank goodness for Youtube videos. Then again, there is no shortage of used appliance places near me that refurb them and resell them.

cg21

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    May 5, 2012
    Or repair them as long as you can.

I know I've kept mine going since 93 or so.
    Yeah but parts will get harder to find and more expensive.

Point being the time to oppose / resist these things is before they are implemented. Or else you’re just pushing the problem off on your children/grandchildren/loved ones etc.

yes MAYBE we can keep our current washing machine running but your kids won’t be able to purchase (and could be illegal to own at that point) so what did we accomplish? This example applies to other things including but not limited to the main topic of this forum.

Do I think the stoves and washing machines are HUGE deals? No. It is just examples of the HUGE deal an out of control .gub is.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Next they will be banning toilets all together because they waste water, which they really don't considering the sewer system takes the used water to be recycled.

Just another overstep from an out of control government
    Plumbers often suggest extra flushes and or run a tub of water through the homes sewer system as the new toilets do not use enough water to clear the pipes…

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Yeah but parts will get harder to find and more expensive.

Point being the time to oppose / resist these things is before they are implemented. Or else you’re just pushing the problem off on your children/grandchildren/loved ones etc.

yes MAYBE we can keep our current washing machine running but your kids won’t be able to purchase (and could be illegal to own at that point) so what did we accomplish? This example applies to other things including but not limited to the main topic of this forum.

Do I think the stoves and washing machines are HUGE deals? No. It is just examples of the HUGE deal an out of control .gub is.
    I NEVER stated we shouldn't fight bigger government.
    I've been fighting it almost as long as I've been breathing.

And, I don't believe in getting the 'newest and the best'.
    The more gimmicks in something, the easier it is to gum up the works.

jwamplerusa

High drag, low speed...
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2018
    Boone County
    Dear President Biden, your fellow communists, and Uni-party supporters; GO F*** YOURSELF!!!

How much water my washer uses, or what form of energy I choose to cook my cholesterol filled eggs is NONE OF YOUR F****** business!

Constitution of the United States of America, Bill of Rights, preamble "...restrictive clause" 10th Amendment "The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people."

It doesn't say "rights" it says "powers"! Shut up and f*** off you authoritarian POS!

cg21

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    May 5, 2012
    I NEVER stated we shouldn't fight bigger government.
    I've been fighting it almost as long as I've been breathing.

And, I don't believe in getting the 'newest and the best'.
    The more gimmicks in something, the easier it is to gum up the works.

I was only responding to you and dad saying you would keep your old one running. Which I don’t disagree with I was just saying that cannot be the only answer. No implications or offense intended. And certainly not saying you guys were for bigguv.

For a lot of people even ones on here they say “they will never get my guns” that’s all well and good but do you really want to pass down felonies to your children and or a tyrannical guv?

Lpherr

Occupied
    Dear President Biden, your fellow communists, and Uni-party supporters; GO F*** YOURSELF!!!

How much water my washer uses, or what form of energy I choose to cook my cholesterol filled eggs is NONE OF YOUR F****** business!

Constitution of the United States of America, Bill of Rights, preamble "...restrictive clause" 10th Amendment "The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people."

It doesn't say "rights" it says "powers"! Shut up and f*** off you authoritarian POS!
    Let it out, don't hold back.

Top Bottom