Iraq veteran & family ripped from their own home at gunpoint!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    Frightening! Stay safe out there folks. This could happen to any of us. Its sad that we have to fear these out of control criminal gangs who break in under cover of darkness, assault us, search our homes, and steal our property.

DEA Agents Raid Wrong House in Sterling Heights
    "As soon as I opened the door, somebody grabbed me and took me outside and put me on the grass," Tossa said. "The first thing I thought was they were terrorists who want to kill me because I served in Iraq."

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    It's nice to know that, while we sleep peacefully, these courageous men and women of our government are agressively keeping our combat veterans from running amok in our society.

Seriously though, just an honest mistake by a vital government agency, I'm sure the dudes homeowners insurance will kick in for the door and whatever the hell else they destroyed in his home.

MadBomber

Master
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Brownsburg
    I don't see what the problem is Rambone:

The DEA tells us they are taking the complaint seriously. They deny anyone was thrown to the ground. They also indicate there was likely cause to search the house.

Are you saying that one of the alphabet agencies would be mistaken, or even LIE??

Why do you hate America so much? :D

pudly

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    Undisclosed
    How in the heck do they get these wrong addresses all the time?

It's built into their methodology. DEA informants are often convicted felons (not the most reliable) so sometimes they end up with bad info. In this case it appears to be that the suspect "used" that address. Not sure if he ever actually lived there. (from the original link)

A couple more examples. One was a convicted felon informer and the other was an effective execution of the property owner which was motivated by the state wanting their property. :xmad:

HighStrung

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 5, 2010
    Pendleton
    How in the heck do they get these wrong addresses all the time?

Maybe they should start sending the SWAT guys in FedEx boxes, FedEx usually gets my deliveries correct, then the guys can still make a tactical exit from the box upon arriving so that they still get to tear something up.

Top Bottom