• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jetmechG550

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 4, 2011
    Okay since people keep trying to thread jack the Dollar Shave Club thread and talk about well...the dollar shave club instead of the topic on hand I thought I would start an official INGO Wetshavers thread. Cool finds, sales, new products, what's your soap of the day? Post it up!

White tub Proraso has been one of my favorites lately and I am looking forward to the Stealth Slant razor for RazoRock coming out.

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    2xkzbR2.jpg

VjpZ6gF.jpg

jetmechG550

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 4, 2011
    I can grow a beard in about 8 hours :) they don't work well with respirators or O2 masks up in the cockpit though. Running distance with a beard sucks too, especially when you miss with your gel and get the stuff in your beard

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    You end up upside down? Lawdy, ain't nobody got time for dat. I've had people at work joke about my beard getting caught in a mill (it isn't quite long enough to get caught in tooling and I'm just barely bright enough to keep my face away from end mills and saw cutters). Also had people ask if I'm Amish or was Amish (even the Amish). It is a pain combing aluminum and iron chips out but the coolant does wonders for the softness...not so much for the smell. Even with a 9 inch beard I've had people tell me I look 10-15 years younger than I am, only gets worse if I shave it or trim it close. I do understand those that have to keep trimmed or shaved for $$$ though.

voodoo304

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 27, 2011
    SW Indy
    I'm actually waiting on a shipment of my first set of wet shaving stuff. I went with the Edwin Jäger DB89L. Supposed to be a good razor for beginners.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I pretty much shave every day. On days where I've skipped it, by the evening it's driving me nuts. Feels like my face is dirty or something. :dunno: I did have a moustache for about 20 years, but shaved it off for Halloween one year and never went back.

Tnichols00

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 24, 2012
    Columbia City
    What is this Shave you boys speak of?
    IMG_2589_zps5c34ca64.jpg
    [/URL][/IMG]
    When I did try to shave it this is what happened... My wife said no and made me grow the beard back :)
    IMG_2180_zps824ca11c.jpg
    [/URL][/IMG]

Top Bottom