Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    ^
    ATM action shot!

If you're not shooting you should be MOVING! :D

Great meeting and seeing everyone.

Excellent food! Though I have no idea what I was ordering or eating 95% of the time, I just kept putting check marks on blank spaces and it kept being delicious. :yesway:

Seems like so long ago now ...I'm hungry again. ;)

Fenway

no longer pays the bills
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2008
    behind you
    We should attack that place once a month or maybe create a tactical dinner club and we can try some different spots around town.

I calculated roughly $800 spent on the all you can eat sushi and we ate alot. I don't think the restaurant came out of that as well as they usual do in terms of profit.

RobbyMaQ

#BarnWoodStrong
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    Lizton
    Good time! I actually enjoyed sushi. Some of the seaweed stuff I could do without, but overall I was impressed. Plus my wife got to meet some of you guys, and has a better understanding of INGO now :)

gunworks321

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Nov 25, 2008
    Noblesville
    We should attack that place once a month or maybe create a tactical dinner club and we can try some different spots around town.

I calculated roughly $800 spent on the all you can eat sushi and we ate alot. I don't think the restaurant came out of that as well as they usual do in terms of profit.
    They might not let us come back with that amount of damage.:rockwoot:

RobbyMaQ

#BarnWoodStrong
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    Lizton

:yesway:
    Only let's find a place with all you can drink beer, to go along with the all you can eat food! :D

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Well I had a good time for sure.

Never thought I would like everything I tried, and I tried nearly everything.

Now that dessert, orange fruit was very exotic with that sword sticking out of it.

And the spicy tuna was well spicy...

And the smoked salmon even tasted well smoky!!

Nice to see y'all.

Fenway

no longer pays the bills
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2008
    behind you
    ballers be ballin

2e6qVhV.jpg

Joq867

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 13, 2013
    Brooksville
    Everyone seemed to have a good time, I know my wife and I did. I was kind of surprised that so many showed up, it's nice to put faces to the avatar(some of them anyway) some of us were meant for avatars. I'm looking forward to the next meet and eat.

sheller

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 5, 2013
    NW Indy

It was nice to meet everyone tonight, I would agree with a tactical dinner club that meets once a month and tries different places. Since I'm new to Indiana, it would be a great way for me to get to know more INGO members and great restaurants!

Joq867

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 13, 2013
    Brooksville
    Hmmm. I don't know if that picture makes me want to show up next time, or not! Looks... interesting.

Try something new, it won't hurt, most of the time. That's the great thing about a group at a place like that, you don't know what your eating and if you don't like it don't try that one again.

Classic

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   1   0
    Aug 28, 2011
    Madison County
    Just wanted to say what a great event this was, The Sushi Club was a great choice and the company was great as well. That's the most sushi I have ever seen eaten at a single sitting. Ever!

It was fun and interesting to put faces with some of the avatars I see on INGO every day and the food was definitely worth they drive. Thanks for putting this together, hope to see everyone at the next one!

Top Bottom