• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    Post stories of moments in your life when you just had to sit back and say, EFF MY LIFE!!

Last night I was plunging my toilet, a real doozy. It was late and I was tired, but this beast would not go down. Must have worked on it for 30 minutes.

Well, the story ends with me getting splashed in the eyeball and the toilet still clogged. FML

Bigum1969

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    SW Indiana
    Hooking up the RV to the dump station on the way out of Harmonie State Park. Took off the sewer cap on the RV to hook up the hose to drain the :poop:. Didn't realize that the sewer line valve was already open... Took cap off and :poop: came flying out all over the place... including on me.

It gets worse... I shut off the sewer valve but needed to open the drain pipe on the ground... but it's covered in all the :poop: that came out of my RV.

I had to reach into the :poop: to open the drain pipe. :puke:

I took about a 3 hour show when I got home.

Definitely an "EF" my life moment!

zoglog

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Sep 20, 2009
    Hendricks Co
    I wanted to do something nice for my mother for mothers day, so Saturday I get to there house cut the grass, edged, weeded, and pruned 9am till 4pm and then left for work.

Sunday morning my loving mom came with me to the er and I have a second degree sun burn on my back from not wearing a shirt. Happy Mothers Day in the ER. FML

K_W

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 14, 2008
    Indy / Carmel
    I got lazy with my virus software's updates. Last night I visited one of my favorite car forums and found out after browsing and posting for a half hour that all the buttons using Java were infected with an exploit, A WEEK AGO. I spent the rest of the evening and any spare time today, updating and scanning all my computers.

FML

alwalker84

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 30, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Spent 3 hours today at work jacking with screwing in some machine screws into a cage nut and they kept stripping the threads. 10 screws per fixture....one jacks up, gotta undo them all...

Just found out we were screwing a 10-24 screw into a 10-32 nut...FML

TheCapulet

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 2, 2010
    Rural Fairmount
    Spent ALL NIGHT LONG doing an 8 page paper at the very last minute for my may term class. Get to class and the proff called off work, and gave us all full credit for it.

calcot7

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Dec 12, 2008
    Indy N Side
    Woke up, and found my right arm and hand partially paralyzed. I am right handed. I can't use a gun right handed anymore. I am trying to learn left handed operation. It sucks!

jclark

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    Hooking up the RV to the dump station on the way out of Harmonie State Park. Took off the sewer cap on the RV to hook up the hose to drain the :poop:. Didn't realize that the sewer line valve was already open... Took cap off and :poop: came flying out all over the place... including on me.

It gets worse... I shut off the sewer valve but needed to open the drain pipe on the ground... but it's covered in all the :poop: that came out of my RV.

I had to reach into the :poop: to open the drain pipe. :puke:

I took about a 3 hour show when I got home.

Definitely an "EF" my life moment!
    Big......I do things like that once a week.

jclark

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    I have a good poop story......
    We were installing a sewage pump in the basement of a 12 story condo.
    Instead of installing a saddle y into the 10 inch main drain, My stupid boss wants us to cut another y into the main.
    Common sense tells you that there is no way in hell you are going to tell 12 floors of people to not flush...........
    We cut this y in the 10 inch main.....live. We got hit with toilet paper,crap tampons.......you get the idea.
    We were both soaking wet from sewage.
    I actually had to dig a chunk of turd out of my ear.:n00b:

Bigum1969

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    SW Indiana
    I have a good poop story......
    We were installing a sewage pump in the basement of a 12 story condo.
    Instead of installing a saddle y into the 10 inch main drain, My stupid boss wants us to cut another y into the main.
    Common sense tells you that there is no way in hell you are going to tell 12 floors of people to not flush...........
    We cut this y in the 10 inch main.....live. We got hit with toilet paper,crap tampons.......you get the idea.
    We were both soaking wet from sewage.
    I actually had to dig a chunk of turd out of my ear.:n00b:

We have a winner!:rockwoot:

Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon
    well, i was born in 1986. pretty much from then on has been one big ole FML.

EIGHTY SIX!!!!!!!!!! I've got jeans that old son! Enjoy it while you can..... ;)

I woke up having a heart attack last June and after laying in the hall of the ER for 8 hours and telling the docs I'm having a heart attack, I'm an ICU Nurse, they say "We think you're having a heart attack" Well NO :poop: !!
    Three days later I had a 5 vessel bypass. Have had one vessel collapse causing a 2nd heart attack and then they tore my femoral artey trying to put a stint in my heart. Fun, Fun......:stretcher:

Top Bottom