• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • VUPDblue

Silencers Have NEVER Been Illegal !
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township
    I have received about 30% of the payments for orders. There's still plenty of time to get your payments in, just don't wait till it's too late! :ingo:

VUPDblue

Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township
    As of today I have received payment from 13 buyers. There are 65 buyers at this point so that's less than 20% paid. I mention this because it's contrary to the pattern established in the 2 other group buys where virtually everyone paid pretty much immediately. There is still a bit over 2 weeks before the payment cutoff date, but that date is firm. :ingo:

Salty

Unwokeable
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Nov 8, 2015
    Indianapolis
    As of today I have received payment from 13 buyers. There are 65 buyers at this point so that's less than 20% paid. I mention this because it's contrary to the pattern established in the 2 other group buys where virtually everyone paid pretty much immediately. There is still a bit over 2 weeks before the payment cutoff date, but that date is firm. :ingo:

Will you let us know when you receive payment by PM? No way for us to know if we sent cash.

VUPDblue

Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township
    As of today, I have received payment from the following 23 members (that's 35% of the current GB total):

12many, AllenM, ATVdave, bmbutch, chocktaw2, dailyc, DeadeyeChrista'sDad, doublehelix, farmerdan, kirk freeman, KJQ6945, LEaSH, MadMan66, rkwhyte2, Romero Zombie, Salty, Spearheadsarge, SteveM4A1, TECKS, typo31, Wormhauler, Yamadog35, yepthatsme.

I'll keep updating when I receive more payments.

Top Bottom