Oct 12, 2008
    Near Whiteland, IN
    Last edited:

jonkertb

Plinker
    May 26, 2009
    Putnam County
    Well, says out of stock.....guess everyone got there before me....again LOL
    I'm on the stock watch list so we'll see.....wonder how many were on their first run?
    tom

Brown

Sharpshooter
    May 27, 2009
    Brownsburg
    I helped put this deal together and will update info on this rifle as I get it.

The Marlin 795LTR will be a 795 with the TM200 Techsights installed; The second 10rd magazine, swivels, 1" USGI nylon sling will be loose in the box.The bonus us any buyer until jul 4th 2013 will get a certificate in the box for one free weekend Appleseed for one person ($80 value):rockwoot:
    The Left side of the receiver will be laser etched with APPLESEED LTR

Appleseed made the announcement to our internal group Tuesday night due to the fact Davidson's put the LTR on their website. The news is VERY Young. Marlin has not begun the build process yet thus they are showing as out of stock at Davidson's.

We believe also that the retail price will be a fair amount lower than the listed MSRP.

This project has been going since the NRA convention 2012 and is now coming online.It has been a long journey but so very exciting that Appleseed is getting recognition from a major builder.

My suggestion would be for you to get your email on the stock watch with Davidson's and/or walk into your local FFL and ask them to order you one.The initial run is limited due to Davidson's wanting to gauge market reaction. more demand,larger re-orders.

Top Bottom