• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JML

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Southside
    Anyone know what the deal is with Indy Tactical Supply in Mooresville? I havent been in there in a month or so and lately everytime i go by their closed.And i've tried calling the shop numerous times and no answer.Just wondering if they went out of buisness or what? :dunno::dunno:

the1kidd03

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    somewhere
    I'm pretty sure the guys are police/firefighters..so if their schedules conflict they may not be able to open up.....but last time i was there they had a lot of new stuff coming in...I doubt they would be closing in that case

shooter521

Certified Glock Nut
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN US
    Their website lists their store hours as Mon-Sat 11a-6p. JML, did you go by during those hours?

As to the phone answering thing, I can totally see that. We have 3 phone lines at the shop and between customer calls, distributor calls, and NICS calls, it can still be difficult to get through at times. A smaller shop with only 1 or 2 lines and fewer people to answer them would have even more of a problem.

JML

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Southside
    Their website lists their store hours as Mon-Sat 11a-6p. JML, did you go by during those hours?

As to the phone answering thing, I can totally see that. We have 3 phone lines at the shop and between customer calls, distributor calls, and NICS calls, it can still be difficult to get through at times. A smaller shop with only 1 or 2 lines and fewer people to answer them would have even more of a problem.

Yes I've tried going numerous times in the past couple weeks.And Everytime their closed.Today I tried again at 2 and they were closed again.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2011
    Anyone know what the deal is with Indy Tactical Supply in Mooresville? I havent been in there in a month or so and lately everytime i go by their closed.And i've tried calling the shop numerous times and no answer.Just wondering if they went out of buisness or what? :dunno::dunno:

Did you just drive by or try the door? Maybe they are lousy at remembering to change the sign to open.

Top Bottom