• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • LPMan59

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2009
    South of Heaven
    I know I can order it from AIM or some other retailer,but I like to support the local shop. Well, that and I'm very impatient and hate waiting. :D

Does anyone know if any Indy shops carry CTR and/or ACS stocks? MOE Grip, vertical grip, MS2 Sling and rail covers would be a bonus,but a nice OD stock is key.

JML

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Southside
    Elmore's in Greenwood probably carries the most AR stuff.Bradis in Camby has started to get more AR accessories also.Usually Elmores will cut you a pretty good deal if you buy numerous things.

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 9, 2010
    TSG has Magpul, pretty sure they have the MOE grip and the vertical grip. Magpul is behind the counters so just ask when ya come in.

LPMan59

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2009
    South of Heaven
    awww man..... i was hoping to make the m4 match the BOB. :)

shooter, what colors do you have? rail covers to match? I could do black i suppose. Or FDE maybe. hmmmm......

shooter521

Certified Glock Nut
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN US
    awww man..... i was hoping to make the m4 match the BOB. :)

shooter, what colors do you have? rail covers to match? I could do black i suppose. Or FDE maybe. hmmmm......

We stock most items in black and FDE (to include XTM and ladder-type rail covers), and once in awhile get some Foliage stuff in. I do have an OD MOE stock (commercial tube) coming in that I was planning to use on a build, but I'd be happy to set it aside for you if you'd be interested in that instead of a CTR or ACS.

Let me know!

LPMan59

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2009
    South of Heaven
    mil-spec nerd here, lol.

i might stop by tomorrow morning to check it out. It's a bit of a hike for me , especially since Wed is father-son day with my lil buddy. :)

Will you be working tomorrow? And if buy the stock/grip/whatever, could you or whoever install it for me at the time? I am not the handiest guy and with Murphy always following me, I'd likely shoot my eye out with a spring. lolz

shooter521

Certified Glock Nut
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN US
    mil-spec nerd here, lol.

Have mil-spec MOE and CTR stocks in black and FDE, but the ACS I have on-hand is commercial. :(

Will you be working tomorrow?

Yep.

And if buy the stock/grip/whatever, could you or whoever install it for me at the time?

You buy furniture from us, we'll install it for free; bring your gun. :yesway: If I'm busy when you come in, our other AR armorer Dave can take care of it.

Jtgarner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Oct 5, 2010
    Bloomington
    Since you mentioned the MS2 sling, I got one on Ebay that is real for a steal... I'll see if I can find the seller

Ahh can't find it, but it cost me $37 shipped

LPMan59

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2009
    South of Heaven
    i've been watching some of the ones on ebay. I am also considering just getting an AIM single point; that way if I don't like it i'm only out $20.

ADT knights

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    Hendricks County
    I know I can order it from AIM or some other retailer,but I like to support the local shop. Well, that and I'm very impatient and hate waiting. :D

Does anyone know if any Indy shops carry CTR and/or ACS stocks? MOE Grip, vertical grip, MS2 Sling and rail covers would be a bonus,but a nice OD stock is key.

Go with and Urban ERT sling! I have one and love it. Its a 1 point and a 2 point plus it came with the QD swivels to attach into my rail and rear receiver. Plus they also have a piece you can get that allows you to switch from a 2 point to 1 point in about 2 seconds. Look them up online but if you can wait check them out at the 1500 in June and they usually run discounted prices there.

Top Bottom