• hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    Are you going to give everyone behind you in line $5 as well? :rolleyes:

Of course not, do you know how much that would cost? :dunno:

I'll probably just do the trick where I come in from the north and slip into the line at the "unload guns here" sign like I saw last time. We froze our butts off for 45 minutes and that dude just walzed right in. Or I could get an e-cig and puff for awhile so that the lines moves enough people for them to not know that I just walked up there, then go in.

Car Ramrod

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Westfield
    Of course not, do you know how much that would cost? :dunno:

I'll probably just do the trick where I come in from the north and slip into the line at the "unload guns here" sign like I saw last time. We froze our butts off for 45 minutes and that dude just waltzed right in. Or I could get an e-cig and puff for awhile so that the lines moves enough people for them to not know that I just walked up there, then go in.
    Or just wait in line like everyone else, instead of bypassing it like an elitist prick. :rolleyes:

SideArmed

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 22, 2011
    Wow, someone is sarcastically challenged today.

Psst - Ramrod, don't tell anyone but I am pretty sure he was joking.

Car Ramrod

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Westfield
    Wow, someone is sarcastically challenged today.

Psst - Ramrod, don't tell anyone but I am pretty sure he was joking.
    Until someone else reads it and says "You know what, that's a good idea. This guy is going to do it, and he said other people are doing it, so it's not like I would be the only one that would be doing something wrong. That makes it ok and the right thing to do. /justification"

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    Or just wait in line like everyone else, instead of bypassing it like an elitist prick. :rolleyes:

Doesn't take much to set you off, does it?

Until someone else reads it and says "You know what, that's a good idea. This guy is going to do it, and he said other people are doing it, so it's not like I would be the only one that would be doing something wrong. That makes it ok and the right thing to do. /justification"

No, I think you're just sarcastically challenged. It's OK though; you'll find plenty of good company on this board.

Regarding elitist pricks...

sorry.jpg

Car Ramrod

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Westfield
    Doesn't take much to set you off, does it?

No, I think you're just sarcastically challenged. It's OK though; you'll find plenty of good company on this board.

Regarding elitist pricks...

sorry.jpg

Nope not sarcastically challenged at all. Just didn't find your "brilliant" joke to be funny or humorous.

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    And yet, there are still people who insist that purple (or smileys) are not necessary. :facepalm:

I always assume (incorrectly) I don't need the purple. That's why I gave my story of someone line jumping at the last event and commented how pissed I was when I saw it. I guess I was being accused of giving someone the idea rather than pointing out that we are on to those who are doing that. Oh well. You can't win all internet threads. Though I am currently 54-2 with a KDR of 14.3.

Crap, insert purple to last sentence! STAT!

Top Bottom