• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DarkRose

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    May 14, 2010
    Columbus, Indiana
    Buy them while you can at that price they have gone up since the supply is drying up.

Not sure what they have .50 cans for, but there's a surplus shop in Bloomington that has .30 cal cans for either $5 or $7 each, good condition, dad called me when he found them and had him grab me three a month or three back... Said they had a whole pallet, and apparently good prices on most of their other stuff.

Need to find it and check it out myself...

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Not sure what they have .50 cans for, but there's a surplus shop in Bloomington that has .30 cal cans for either $5 or $7 each, good condition, dad called me when he found them and had him grab me three a month or three back... Said they had a whole pallet, and apparently good prices on most of their other stuff.

Need to find it and check it out myself...
    If you find out the name and location of that shop, I'd like to know. Please PM! :) I'd make a trip to Bloomington if they have some good stuff...

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    Had to laugh at a kid and his percieved "good deal", a 2 million range serial number Springfield Garand, "All numbers matching as carried in WWII" for only $2400. I guess if you didn't count the HR bolt or the 4 million range serial number stock (JLG Cartouche) or the web sling (reportedly web slings only saw late WWII action) then this one was his dream rifle.

He said he was looking for an original numbers matching early WWII garand for around $2500 like the one described above. I told him about CMP and the correct grade H&Rs but he insisted he'd have one like the above rifle one day. I'm sure he will!:n00b:

fahappy

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    NW Indiana
    I picked up a Taurus pt 138 in pink for my wife and 2 gen Glock 21 for myself. I will be looking to pick up a Glock 20 at the next 1500 in January

code_red

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Mar 14, 2011
    East Side Indy
    My boyfriend picked up a Sig p238.
    IMG-20111023-00133.jpg

Osobuco

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Sep 4, 2010
    I bought a Beretta 8000 F Cougar INOX. WOW what a sweet gun. No longer made by beretta and is a nice addition to my collection. Paid a bit more than I wanted to but they are wicked hard to find NIB.

RHurt919

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2009
    Speedway, In
    Pretty happy with the Indy 1500 this time. Picked up a Bravo Company Extended Charging Handle, MagPul CTR Stock, ERG Sling. Also picked up a Ruger LCP and a few magazines.

t2di.jpg

3edsh.jpg

DarkRose

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    May 14, 2010
    Columbus, Indiana
    If you find out the name and location of that shop, I'd like to know. Please PM! :) I'd make a trip to Bloomington if they have some good stuff...

Mom should be e-mailing me with the info for the place tomorrow, they don't remember it offhand, but they have a business card in one of their vehicles, lol.

ZbornacSVT

Owner at Bobcat Armament
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 15, 2009
    Shelbyville
    Let's see.....

Gemtech P22 thread adapter
    Two P22 rev B magazines
    1000 Powerbond 180gr HP .40 cal bullets
    8lb of Benchmark
    Two pounds of meat sticks from Zicks
    15,000 primers (delivered by Profire)

Freeborn Man

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 17, 2010
    Memphis, IN
    I picked up a Lee Pro 4-20 casting pot. I'm going to try and attempt to cast my own bullets as USPSA is getting expensive!!

Also, I bought a full sized IPSC target, stand and bracket from Bobcat Steel!!! :rockwoot:I got it painted up tonight and will be out of town all week before I get to use it. Hopefully this Saturday I will get to break her in.

025.jpg

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    If you are buying from a FFL, yes, just like in a store.

There is no "loophole", the law still applies, even on 38th Street. Now if IMPD could actually have people follow the law on 38th Street.:laugh:

EXLINE

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 9, 2011
    Hendricks Co.
    Does anybody actually slash the price on there firearms? it seems like the price is the same as it would be in the store. Well i only shop at Plainfield and Bradis.

Top Bottom