• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    Previously most vaccine "scheduling" pushed by public schools was on students in grades between K-5th. New Indiana law beginning in the 2010-2011 school year requires* kids to get immunized in older grades too... 6th-12th.

New vaccine requirements for Indiana 6th- through 12th-graders

New Indiana law doubles number getting vaccinated

Vaccine exemptions available in all 50 states!! THEY ARE NOT MANDATORY. You have the right to be secure in your person; unmolested by government medicine. Although they will make you feel as if you have no choice. Indiana Vaccine Exemption Information

images

Government needs to get out of our personal decisions. Vaccines hold many serious/fatal risks and it is immoral and illegal to force people to take them. Anyone who opposes Obamacare needs to oppose this form of Government Medicine as well. Vaccines should be a personal choice made on your own, the schools/government should have no stake in the matter. People are maimed and killed from vaccines every year and it is pure evil that this happens because of policy that compels them to do so.

9lock

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 4, 2010
    Classified
    Im currently looking at a Blackmail letter from the high school that states my kid will be excluded from school if we do not get shots, after looking at past records she has had at least 18 to 20 shots since born, I cannot find any "law" and the local news stated it as a (Mandate - an authoritative order or command), and speaking of 4A violations this contradicts thery're parking pass/search/"chemical" screen, so we can park a car on property my tax dollars paid for, this place is like a prison when you walk through the door, you sign in and they tag you as if you where visiting an prisoner, cops carrying loaded weapons indoors (BS)!!! I guess it is a Pre Conditioning because when they become adults it will not seem like a Police State because there already use to it.
    Also many parents may not know this but since the No Child Left Brainless Act that allowed recruiters access to your kids on school property "pressuring" them during there lunch hour (per my minor) You can opt out by signing a paper that you do not want them "pressuring" your Minor child, BUT they will Punish you and your Minor by withholding information from (("ALL")) Other schools, college's, etc. I cannot believe the turn for the worst this country has taken in just the last 10 years by the hands of these domestic terrorist's, and know one seems to care they just continue to take thery're Meds and follow the carrot and carry on with the rest of the lemmings.

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    9lock, all you have to do is say that you wish your child to be exempt from vaccinations for religious reasons. (Medical exemption also exists)

The administrators may resist, but the law is on your side. They have no authority to keep your kid out of school if you claim your exemption.

Compatriot G

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 25, 2010
    New Castle
    My daughter is a freshman at Ball State. Last month, she got a letter from the school stating that her records indicated she hadn't had a Td booster since she was a child and if she didn't get one, she would not be allowed to attend classes. They cited some IC number that gave them the authority to do this. I told her they couldn't force her to get the shot. However, she decided to go get the shot. I love how a state-supported university that is charging me $3700 a semester sends out a threatening letter over a Tetanus/Diphtheria booster.

Duncan

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 27, 2010
    South of Indy
    9lock, all you have to do is say that you wish your child to be exempt from vaccinations for religious reasons. (Medical exemption also exists)

The administrators may resist, but the law is on your side. They have no authority to keep your kid out of school if you claim your exemption.

Yes there is a form for this . Religious or philosophical reasons .
    You never will get them to volunteer this info .

My Chiropractor has three kids no ,, not 1 Immu. shot .
    He has done the research .. it ain’t all good .

There is some very interesting evidence that points to a cancer virus that was put in the polio vaccines in the 50's and 60's that causes soft tissue cancer .. or can should I say .

Here are some researchers to review :

Vaccine scandal revives cancer fear - 07 July 2004 - New Scientist

Wise Up Journal - » BBC: Polio Vaccine Gave Cancer Causing Virus To Millions *

Covert Gov't Vaccine Experiment - Shows - Coast to Coast AM

Vaccine A: The Covert Government Experiment That’s Killing Our Soldiers by Gary Matsumoto

Vaccines & Autism/Climategate - Shows - Coast to Coast AM

Polio vaccine

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Virus-Vaccine-Cancer-Causing-Contaminated-Americans/dp/0312278721]Amazon.com: The Virus and the Vaccine: The True Story of a Cancer-Causing Monkey Virus, Contaminated Polio Vaccine, and the Millions of Americans Exposed (9780312278724): Debbie Bookchin, Jim Schumacher: Books: Reviews, Prices & more[/ame]

JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    You know what else they push "reminders" and unwanted "consent forms" sent home for that I LOATHE? That fricken flu mist crap.
    Not. My. Kid.

eatsnopaste

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    South Bend

you always have the right to home school, then you won't have to deal with any of this and you won't have to encourage others to lie in front of their children.

CarmelHP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    Carmel
    Just when I get jaded and think the limits of looneyness have been reached, you guys go and surprise me. Bravo.

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    you always have the right to home school, then you won't have to deal with any of this and you won't have to encourage others to lie in front of their children.

Who encouraged lying?

Just when I get jaded and think the limits of looneyness have been reached, you guys go and surprise me. Bravo.

What is loony? The CDC itself is willing to admit the following vaccine injuries, which includes high fevers, severe allergic reactions, Guillian-Barre syndrome, paralysis, deafness, brain-damage, coma, seizures and death. The statistics of incidence seem quite suspect to me though.

Vaccines: Vac-Gen/Side Effects

There is no reason people should be forced by government to vaccinate. It is Government meddling with our health care decisions; pure and simple. And due to the risks involved, there is nothing loony about not wanting to inject yourself or your children with these neurotoxins and carcinogens. I'll take my chances getting the flu.

radonc73

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 24, 2010
    Lowell
    And the results of not getting vaccinated are?
    Polio, tetnnus, Hep B, and more. I agree that some diseases are better fought with natural immunity like Chicken pox and the like, just ask the Native Americans how important that is. It was said in an earlier thread just like this that even if 1 in a gizzilion dies that is too many, how many people do you think will die with out vaccines? Here is the deal if you do not want the vaccines don't get them homeschool your kids. Nothing says the you have to teach your kid during regular school hours and they might just get a better education from you than the public schools.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    We must be running out of things to put our tinfoil hats on for, if we are back to this one already. Too bad we can't bring polio and smallpox back for a few years so everyone can remember why vaccines seem like good things even with their side effects.

dom1104

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 23, 2010
    Is "General Political Discussion" the right place for all these conspiracy threads? Rambone seems to be having a heyday posting random recycled tin foil hat stuff lately.

Maybe we need a "Junk Drawer" forum for this sort of stuff.

x10

Master
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Apr 11, 2009
    Martinsville, IN
    We must be running out of things to put our tinfoil hats on for, if we are back to this one already. Too bad we can't bring polio and smallpox back for a few years so everyone can remember why vaccines seem like good things even with their side effects.

Everyone needs to read this quote above,

WTF guys the USA is pretty much Disease Free because of all this Gov't intervention again WTF is wrong with you guys, I don't like shots I hate the Gov't we have but has any of you guys seen a kid with polio I can't believe the IGNORANCE your showing.

Talk to some medical prof's the illeagal imigration is bringing back all the childhood problems that we got rid of in the 50' 60's & 70's

If throwing kids out of school because they are possible carriers of some god awful sickness then I hope the kids never see the school doors agian.

If you want to go back and live in 1850 for the simpler times look a little farther than the "Little house on the prarie" love fest and see how many 25 year olds had false teeth, deformaties, boils, lice, ECT.

Inject Poisen come one, would you trade getting some supposed sickness caused by a drug when your 55 for a pretty much sickness free life up till then.

Stop watching Expose's on the 1 in a Million reaction to a drug and talk to the parents of the other 999,999, 999 kids that lived a healthy childhood without polio ect.

Yes there are more people with reactons BECAUSE there are MORE PEOPLE.

eatsnopaste

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    South Bend
    Who encouraged lying?

Can you tell me what religions would we have to belong to that says getting your children vaccinated are against their tenets?
    Are you advocating just SAYING you are part of this religion to avoid the shots or are you saying you would need to change religions? Can it be your own PERSONAL religious belief (not the beliefs of your particular religion, just your own) if so then could my personal beliefs say that you need to keep your possibly disease riddled kid home, in order to safeguard the other children?

Indy317

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 27, 2008
    [FONT=&quot]
    WTF guys the USA is pretty much Disease Free because of all this...

There is no way to prove the US is "disease free." All vaccines (and other things, like air bags, etc.) do is actually cause a weakening of the species. Those with bad DNA get saved to pass on their bad DNA to their off-spring. Evolution in action is actually the best preventive measure of disease for any species. However, I have no problem with people trying to beat evolution. Eventually evolution will win out. When a civilization/nation collapses, and there are no vaccines for a generation (or two, or three), those with poor DNA will suffer. Evolution in action.

What really ticks me off is that the government claims it has a right to force vaccines for the "benefit of all." Folks claim there is no Constitutional right to prevent one from being forced to take the vaccine. However, women have a Constitutional right to "privacy" to kill a would-be human life...go figure!! So we have this right to privacy (at least females do), yet even some gun owners will claim gov. has a right to tax people for education, then demand their kids be vaccinated before they can get that education. Umm, I bet more folks in the US died from gun violence than polio. So we stopped polio with a law mandating the vaccine (for the most part), maybe we should have a law restricting access to guns? It's for the "greater good" and will "save lives" yea know.

The other thing that ticks me off is how private companies are pushing governments to basically create a customer base for them. So Lilly and others are not satisfied with the current mandatory program, they lobby government to force older kids to get shots or not get school. And, they push additional vaccines that have only been tested for a few years. Merck test Gardakill, I mean Gardasil, in turd world India. Wonder how hard it is to make a few bad cases disappear in a country half the size of the US with one billion people?? Then Gardasil writes a check to the Gov. of Texas and he signs an executive order mandating all young girls in Texas get Gardasil or they can't go to school (yes, they did have the exemption form).

It takes years for problems to sometimes come to light. There are plenty of drugs within the last couple of decades that have been pulled from the shelves due to problems. Trusting a for-profit corporation should be the same as trusting government...you shouldn't. Follow the money. In the Texas case, the money was easy to follow, in others, who knows. What happens if in 10 years, we find out that Gardasil ended up causing infertility in some girls? What then? Can't sue Merck, government protects vaccine makers. So your daughter gets a $10K and told "Sorry," yet she will never be able to conceive her own child.
    [/FONT]

Lucas156

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 20, 2009
    Greenwood
    Everyone needs to read this quote above,

WTF guys the USA is pretty much Disease Free because of all this Gov't intervention again WTF is wrong with you guys, I don't like shots I hate the Gov't we have but has any of you guys seen a kid with polio I can't believe the IGNORANCE your showing.

Talk to some medical prof's the illeagal imigration is bringing back all the childhood problems that we got rid of in the 50' 60's & 70's

If throwing kids out of school because they are possible carriers of some god awful sickness then I hope the kids never see the school doors agian.

If you want to go back and live in 1850 for the simpler times look a little farther than the "Little house on the prarie" love fest and see how many 25 year olds had false teeth, deformaties, boils, lice, ECT.

Inject Poisen come one, would you trade getting some supposed sickness caused by a drug when your 55 for a pretty much sickness free life up till then.

Stop watching Expose's on the 1 in a Million reaction to a drug and talk to the parents of the other 999,999, 999 kids that lived a healthy childhood without polio ect.

Yes there are more people with reactons BECAUSE there are MORE PEOPLE.

I see what you mean. However, forced vaccination is wrong and is a violation of the 4th amendment in my opinion. If your kid is vaccinated and is hanging around with my unvaccinated kid then your kid will be fine; unless ofcourse the vaccine doesn't even work. so I dont see what the big deal is.

dom1104

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 23, 2010
    [FONT=&quot]There is no way to prove the US is "disease free." All vaccines (and other things, like air bags, etc.) do is actually cause a weakening of the species. Those with bad DNA get saved to pass on their bad DNA to their off-spring. Evolution in action is actually the best preventive measure of disease for any species. However, I have no problem with people trying to beat evolution. Eventually evolution will win out. When a civilization/nation collapses, and there are no vaccines for a generation (or two, or three), those with poor DNA will suffer. Evolution in action.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]What really ticks me off is that the government claims it has a right to force vaccines for the "benefit of all." Folks claim there is no Constitutional right to prevent one from being forced to take the vaccine. However, women have a Constitutional right to "privacy" to kill a would-be human life...go figure!! So we have this right to privacy (at least females do), yet even some gun owners will claim gov. has a right to tax people for education, then demand their kids be vaccinated before they can get that education. Umm, I bet more folks in the US died from gun violence than polio. So we stopped polio with a law mandating the vaccine (for the most part), maybe we should have a law restricting access to guns? It's for the "greater good" and will "save lives" yea know.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]The other thing that ticks me off is how private companies are pushing governments to basically create a customer base for them. So Lilly and others are not satisfied with the current mandatory program, they lobby government to force older kids to get shots or not get school. And, they push additional vaccines that have only been tested for a few years. Merck test Gardakill, I mean Gardasil, in turd world India. Wonder how hard it is to make a few bad cases disappear in a country half the size of the US with one billion people?? Then Gardasil writes a check to the Gov. of Texas and he signs an executive order mandating all young girls in Texas get Gardasil or they can't go to school (yes, they did have the exemption form).[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]It takes years for problems to sometimes come to light. There are plenty of drugs within the last couple of decades that have been pulled from the shelves due to problems. Trusting a for-profit corporation should be the same as trusting government...you shouldn't. Follow the money. In the Texas case, the money was easy to follow, in others, who knows. What happens if in 10 years, we find out that Gardasil ended up causing infertility in some girls? What then? Can't sue Merck, government protects vaccine makers. So your daughter gets a $10K and told "Sorry," yet she will never be able to conceive her own child.[/FONT]

This thread is full of fail. :)

128668498196609430.jpg

Top Bottom