• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jeremy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 18, 2008
    Fiddler's Green
    I heard that next year the Lifetime LTCH Rates are going to double. I think it was said to be happening around the 1st of June 2013. So if you have been sitting on the fence you might want to hurry up and get your Lifetime LTCH before they get a little expensive...

stephen87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    May 26, 2010
    The Seven Seas
    I'm with pute on this one. I heard at the LGS that the lifetime LTCH is going away. I came home and attempted to verify it, the local LEOs said that that's bogus. They said only the lifetime concealed carry permit is going away and they're going to limit the amount of ammo you can put in your clip. Lucky for me, I chose the lifetime LTCH before the price hike.

Doug

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Sep 5, 2008
    Indianapolis
    I heard that Indiana was going to adopt a "violence tax" and tax each LTCH holder $300 per year with a $100 surcharge if you had a lifetime license.

I also heard that a law is being proposed that would equate having a LTCH with agreeing to a search of person and property without warrant by any law enforcement officer or person employed to provide loss prevention or safety services. This would include Walmart greeters and school crossing guards.

mcolford

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 8, 2010
    Well I read about the price hike while I was surfing the web at the gun shop, which means it has to be true. Internet+Gunshop = NO DOUBT TRUTH!

redneckmedic

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Greenfield
    I heard that you will have to actually have to sit through a class and pass a shooting exam before getting your concealed carry permit, but only after you register your guns.

Top Bottom