• ...and so much more!
  • hookedonjeep

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    With the other Sheepdogs
    Allright fellas (and ladies).......

Need your help. I want to make a couple of really good Anti-Obama T-Shirts, so that I can proudly wear them in and around the Elkhart area. I went out and bought the iron-on transfer sheets for my inkjet printer, and I will be going shopping for the t-shirts later on this weekend. I am not all that savvy when it comes to required file sizes, and / or formating of pictures to make them the right size to go on a T-shirt, but I am willing to learn. Here's where you all come in......

If you have a pic that you think would make a good T-shirt, by all means send it to me! I see pics on here all the time that I say " WOW! That would be something awesome to wear into the local Democratic club!", but alas, I am somewhat retarded when it comes to making a T-shirt.

As such, I am pledging to learn how to do it, so that I may go forth into the huddled masses of Sheeple, and hopefully help to educate them; to shed an ounce of logic into their otherwise mindless days. Any assistance you can offer will be greatly appreciated!

Thank you in advance, my INGO bretheren!:patriot:

henktermaat

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 3, 2009
    If you don't mind making your shirts thru Zazzle:

1) Go to zazzle.com
    2) search for "Obama"
    3) find a shirt with just his picture on it (example)
    4) Click the "Customize" button
    5) Add your own text, change the shirt color, etc :)
    6) Purchase the shirt
    otardsez.jpg

Last edited:

hookedonjeep

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    With the other Sheepdogs
    UPDATE!!!!!!!!!

Thanks again to all who contributed..... just wanted to post a pic of the graphic that I went with. I think it turned out rather well, and I am looking forward to doing more T-Shirts with some of the different designs that were offered. I decided to start out with this one, not only as a sort of test run, but also to see how many heads I can turn with it!
    picture.php

Sorry about the picture quality..... darned cell phone cameras.....:D

On a side note - I sent this pic to my sister in Kalifornia (who happens to lean a little to the left), and upon hearing that I was ACTUALLY going to wear this out and about - made the comment "You had probably better be carrying your gun, because you will most certainly need it!" :):

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    oldfish15
    Top Bottom