• ...and so much more!
  • indyjohn

PATRIOT
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Dec 26, 2010
    In the trees
    Long time member just checking in. Been inactive for a long time just due to family, life, interests, etc. I met Nick in 2013 at INGOs 2013 NFA Day hosted by @lovemywoods . <pulls up chair>

I just watched a TON of the 2013 NFA Day videos of some incredible FA action. Started to post a video but I don't want to get banned for posting something I shouldn't. It's NOT the wild, wild west around here anymore... :cool:

Huh. You've been a minute.

rmabrey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 27, 2009
    Ive kind of been lurking around the past few days (lets face it, its hard to dive in after you return with a thread like this), for you newer guys, its no joke, this place was wild. Most of what has been said about this place from the OGs is true. If you werent in the right clique, tread lightly, and god forbid you question a mod, right or wrong.

After lurking around I can say it is better, but its also dramatically slower. The ownership and most of those mods are gone now.

And is trigger time the poster formally known as E5ranger? That guy was awesome.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Ive kind of been lurking around the past few days (lets face it, its hard to dive in after you return with a thread like this), for you newer guys, its no joke, this place was wild. Most of what has been said about this place from the OGs is true. If you werent in the right clique, tread lightly, and god forbid you question a mod, right or wrong.

After lurking around I can say it is better, but its also dramatically slower. The ownership and most of those mods are gone now.

And is trigger time the poster formally known as E5ranger? That guy was awesome.

That would be our very own TT.

The site is slower. But compared to others it holds its own.

Also it seriously picks up with the cold weather and beer virus lock downs.

rmabrey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 27, 2009
    That would be our very own TT.

The site is slower. But compared to others it holds its own.

Also it seriously picks up with the cold weather and beer virus lock downs.

Its certainly not a bad thing. I remember if you left for a day and came back, you would have 1t pages of unread posts to filter through. Much easier to navigate now.

brotherbill3

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 10, 2010
    Hamilton Co.
    Its certainly not a bad thing. I remember if you left for a day and came back, you would have 1t pages of unread posts to filter through. Much easier to navigate now.

Still watching too ... funny and fun ... and still more to sift thru than I have time for most days ... ok back to legislative thread dungeon for me. ... anyway.

Waves bye for now

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Still watching too ... funny and fun ... and still more to sift thru than I have time for most days ... ok back to legislative thread dungeon for me. ... anyway.

Waves bye for now

Stay here and play Bill! The Legislative Session doesn't start until... do you have a countdown calendar? :laugh:

Rookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 22, 2008
    Kokomo

I'm actually amazed that I survived...

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Somehow, I lived through it all.

Strangely, learned a lot about guns and how to run 'em. One of the subjects of this thread had a lot to do with that.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I have been a regular reader of a couple other gun forums. They are all slowing. I would assume they will join rec.guns at some point.

jclark

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009

the fact that this thread lasted more than one page shows that this site has changed.

Fordtough25

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.1%
    110   1   0
    Apr 14, 2010
    Jefferson County
    A lot of us met a lot of good people back in the wild west days, and had a lot of fun! There's nothing wrong with the site now but it's totally different, like moving to Virginia from Indiana different. Hopefully Nick makes it through safe, he seems like a good dude.

Top Bottom