• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CountryBoy19

Grandmaster
    Rating - 91.7%
    11   1   0
    Nov 10, 2008
    Bedford, IN
    Somehow, I don't think that will be a problem.
    :rolleyes:
    And what do you mean by that?

Are you implying that I'm not allowed to update friends, acquaintances, and family on what I'm doing just because it is work for DoD?

I assure you that I'm fully within OpSec guidelines and I haven't released any information that shouldn't have been. If you feel differently then feel free to PM me to further discuss the issue.

Mechy

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2011
    Southern Indiana
    And what do you mean by that?

Are you implying that I'm not allowed to update friends, acquaintances, and family on what I'm doing just because it is work for DoD?

I assure you that I'm fully within OpSec guidelines and I haven't released any information that shouldn't have been. If you feel differently then feel free to PM me to further discuss the issue.

They mean you like to talk, especially if it has to do with :ar15:

Exodus

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 29, 2011
    SWI
    It's all conspiracy, no one works at crane. I've tried numerous times to get on, even with contractors. And yes I'm more than qualified, I just can't seem to figure out what the computer wanted on my resume.

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.6%
    28   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    weeeelllll

It's all conspiracy, no one works at crane. I've tried numerous times to get on, even with contractors. And yes I'm more than qualified, I just can't seem to figure out what the computer wanted on my resume.

It obviously wanted you to be someone else!

Best of luck CB. Keep your head down and watch out for Achmed.

OH! and enjoy those tax free funds. If my kids were done growin' up I might be tempted to take a trucking job over there. Haven't seen that part of the globe. . . . yet.

Westside

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Monitor World

Which contractors? which programs at crane? It's a cluster there and can be hard to get in. I am a crane contractor so if I know what you do and what you are looking for I may be able to point you in a better direction.

CountryBoy19

Grandmaster
    Rating - 91.7%
    11   1   0
    Nov 10, 2008
    Bedford, IN
    It obviously wanted you to be someone else!

Best of luck CB. Keep your head down and watch out for Achmed.

OH! and enjoy those tax free funds. If my kids were done growin' up I might be tempted to take a trucking job over there. Haven't seen that part of the globe. . . . yet.

:xmad: No tax free funds for government employees.

Only contractors and members of the armed services get tax-free income. The Gov civilians get the shaft...

Thanks for the luck and well wishes!!!

Exodus

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 29, 2011
    SWI
    Which contractors? which programs at crane? It's a cluster there and can be hard to get in. I am a crane contractor so if I know what you do and what you are looking for I may be able to point you in a better direction.

I was applying mainly to maintenance/electrician jobs. I was a nuclear electrician's mate in the navy, with sub warfare pin so I have some understanding of weapons systems. But I'm now a commercial power plant operator, so it all worked out in the end I guess. I can afford toys still.

That sucks you won't get tax free. I reenlisted in a tax free zone, that was nice.

CountryBoy19

Grandmaster
    Rating - 91.7%
    11   1   0
    Nov 10, 2008
    Bedford, IN
    Well guys, the time has come. It took longer than I thought (I'm one of the last in this group to leave), but it has finally come.

I'll try to drop in every once in a while but my web access will be severely limited over there.

Top Bottom