• ...and so much more!
  • indyjohn

PATRIOT
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Dec 26, 2010
    In the trees
    I think what John will miss the most is the ease with which you can get it. In bad times nothing will be as easy as it was in good times.
    My friend Leadeye sees what I see. Many of y'all do too. It may get really tough to maintain our bougey existence. Here's why-

I don't own cows. I don't personally know anyone that does. I see cows as I drive down the road to our bug out destination. But in bad times, if I try to harvest a cow I see in a pasture, I think I might get shot at. I want to stay alive more than I want a hamburger off the grill. That sux, I like hamburgers. Same goes for coffee, I don't know anyone that grows any coffee, let alone a large volume that they can roast and sell to me.

I like venison. The Krogers doesn't sell venison. If I don't have access to beef and decide to get venison instead, now I have to go out in the woods, find a deer, successfully harvest it, prepare it, butcher it, package it, store it. Buying ground beef at the Krogers sounds so much more convenient.

The VAST majority of this country's citizens have no idea what they could be facing in the near future. It's up to you to prepare to support yourself and your family.

Vodnik4

Aspiring Redneck
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 24, 2021
    Monroe
    Another angle:
    Steak / burger might become rare simply due to meal efficiency.
    It’s truly a historic anomaly that we can enjoy a large chunk of meat, fresh, in an individual serving.
    meat was more economically put into stews or soups, to flavor large quantity of carbs/ veggies, and not waste any protein or fat from it.
    Until I have to, I will enjoy the heck out of nice juicy steak, dry rub, seared on a grill. Mmm.

Walking Bear

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 21, 2017
    Floyds Knobs
    Read The end of the world as we know it James Wesley Rawles nails it. If you have not started you are wayyyy behind the power curve. His novels incorporate the ideas.

292930251_163067562939481_2362817086245607493_n.jpg

Top Bottom