• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CountryBoy19

Grandmaster
    Rating - 91.7%
    11   1   0
    Nov 10, 2008
    Bedford, IN
    ... to relieve the down housing market and foreclosures.

I'm now a homeowner. Fannie Mae accepted my offer on a foreclosure that they had. I bought the house as an investment property and to get me out of my apartment until I can find/build my dream home.

I have a stable, well-paying job and making payments is not a concern for me.

Next up is all the loads of paperwork, inspection, survey, closing, changing locks, then moving!!!

This is exciting!

CountryBoy19

Grandmaster
    Rating - 91.7%
    11   1   0
    Nov 10, 2008
    Bedford, IN
    What I thought of:

Anyway, good for you on the purchase. Hope everything turns out all right in terms of the place not being too messed up by the previous owners, and that you've got some decent bones to work with.
    Its not too bad. Its missing a deadbolt on one of the doors (they're getting replaced anyways). One room in the basement had posters in it and it peeled the paint when they removed them, but it'll probably be storage anyways. And at one time there was a small leak in the master bathroom shower, and you can see it in the stairway to the basement, but I believe it is repaired. The house comes with a 2 year warranty anyways, so that may be covered if it isn't repaired.

Top Bottom