• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JcJ

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 19, 2008
    If I bought a crate, my wife would have me living in a van, down by the river.

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Spasmo was just about to say "yes" until she realized I couldn't resell them. Soooo....clooooose.....

NateIU10

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 19, 2008
    Maryland
    Spasmo was just about to say "yes" until she realized I couldn't resell them. Soooo....clooooose.....

Just tell her you can, and them hide them. Yes, hide a 200 pound crate of Russian guns...

I believe in you Scutter! Since you wouldn't be able to sell them, you could always just GIVE me one...or five :rockwoot:

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?

:n00b:!!! HelLOOOO?

Group buy? Sheesh, do I have to think of EVERYthing? :rolleyes: ;)

As long as everyone pays in advance, you're not reselling, you're just the shipping address.

Note that I do not work for the ATF, so citing this statement won't get you off the hook... but dammit, I can buy 2, 20, 200, 2000, or 2,000,000 knives and resell them, why can I not buy 20 guns and resell them without a 01 FFL? <sigh>

'course, if we give Obama and Holder enough time, we will be just like Jolly Olde England and our kitchen knives will be as tightly regulated as NFA guns are now. :dunno:

Blessings,
    Bill

Seancass

Master
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Oct 12, 2008
    Near Whiteland, IN
    I'd take one in a group buy. Heck i think it'd be cool just to buy 20 guns in a crate at one time! Almost $1400 worth of cool. How much extra would it cost to load them all? It would be nice to load em all up and go to the range and shoot them all empty and never reload. Just to mess with people you could put them in the trash can or lay them on the ground when you're done with each.

clt46910

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 4, 2008
    Akron Indiana

Put a piece of glass over the top of the crate and tell her it is a new and interesting coffee table. Just make sure she never looks inside...:D

Cheaper then some coffee tables I seen and much more useful....:):

Plague421

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    Portage
    I am tempted, very tempted. I just got my first Mosin this Tuesday, I love these things!

If you do decide to do a group buy someone please PM me and let me know.

haldir

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2008
    Goshen
    Scutter, tell her she can have the beautiful and stylish crate for a coffee table... the guns are just thrown in for free.

dang, i see someone else thought of this arleady.

Apokalypsi

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 16, 2009
    Speedway
    I'd be in for one on a group buy. Just picked my first Mosin up today from the Bloomington auction. Definitely want another and I haven't even shot it yet.

Top Bottom