• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • cubby

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 5, 2008
    LaGrange, IN
    i'm out in the shop for the rest of the week! stop by and build something! or keep me company. or BUILD something.

pm me for the address, if your interested. kids are in school and the Boss is working. i'm on vacation, and am out decompressing.

caution: must tolerate small yappy dog and a messy home!

joe

billyboyr6

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Jan 28, 2010
    greenfield
    I would stop in and hang out if you weren't almost 3 hours away. what sort of things do you make (build)? I pretty often get board and looking for something to do. I have taken up blade smithing recently and it is keeping me fairly busy.

cubby

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 5, 2008
    LaGrange, IN
    I would stop in and hang out if you weren't almost 3 hours away. what sort of things do you make (build)? I pretty often get board and looking for something to do. I have taken up blade smithing recently and it is keeping me fairly busy.

sometimes just a big mess!! LOL! but i just build what suits me when i am out there.... sometimes, its finishing up a knife that i don't really like, but each time you learn something. sometimes, its something that is awesome! most of the time spend making gifts for friends, or soldiers.

your more than welcome to come whenever. i know how hard it is to find someone to let you try a new tool or proccess before you commit your money to it!

cubby

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 5, 2008
    LaGrange, IN
    here is one i made today. has a wild/tribal feel to it, even though the pictures stink!

banana.jpg

banana1.jpg

banana3.jpg

glockednlocked

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 7, 2008
    Very nice knife. Heck I have no knife making skills. I will just sit in the corner and watch ya. Fondling knives eating peanut butter with a knife as I stare :) dont you want to Pm me your address now I sound like a serial killer Haha. But no in all seriousnes your stuff is very cool and I do respect that level of skill. Wish we were neighbors I would be right over. I have to get a new passport so I can go north of Indy one day :)

billyboyr6

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Jan 28, 2010
    greenfield
    here is one i made today. has a wild/tribal feel to it, even though the pictures stink!

banana.jpg

banana1.jpg

banana3.jpg

Sweet blade. I didn't realize you were making knives, shows how much I pay attenion. Now I really want to come check out your shop and play with some tools. I might have to take you up on the offer one weekend.

Fergy35

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jul 9, 2008
    NE Corner of our gre
    Nice offer Cubby and a very cool new knife. I took Cubby up on an offer to visit last year and I had a great time. Got to see some cool knives, see how and where he makes his blades and met his cool kids. Thanks again for that by the way.

Top Bottom