If you are an HK guy/gal... Simpsons LTD in IL has a bunch of Swiss Police P2000 Trade-ins...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BiscuitsandGravy

Future 'shootered'
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 8, 2016
    At the Ranch.
    I didn't see this mentioned anywhere else. Please delete if needed.

https://simpsonltd.com/search-results-page?q=p2000

P2000 9mm- Box, Test targ, manual, 2 mags.

Price range $595 to $625. You need one of these...

If they show 'Sold', just wait for a while as they list each one. Or call and they can help you pick one. As of this afternoon, they still had 'quite a few'.

Take care and Happy New Year!

B&G

Last edited:

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    Seems pretty cool, but I don't see anything on the pistols marking them as Swiss Police. Am missing something? The roll mark is a big part of what makes LEO trade ins cool.

Fallschirmjaeger

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Oct 9, 2014
    Noblesville

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    When you call to buy one, they will pull it out of the warehouse and go over it with you while on the phone. They can let you know what that gunk is, or if it’s rust.

BiscuitsandGravy

Future 'shootered'
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 8, 2016
    At the Ranch.
    LOL- I wish I did. I admit I’m an HK fanboy, but the P2000 is one model that I actually don’t have and don’t really know much about.
    Same here. P2000sk's but no P2000's.
    Thanks for the heads up. I have a 98% one on the way!!
    They are very helpful on the phone. I hope it’s as nice as they claim.
    And they don't charge for a hand pick. It was kind of nice.

Fedex says it should be here tomorrow. Late Christmas present for me! :thumbsup:

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    LOL- I wish I did. I admit I’m an HK fanboy, but the P2000 is one model that I actually don’t have and don’t really know much about.
    I've had a P2000 for a lot of years. My first HK. I installed the LEM light trigger and, frankly, any other trigger doesn't make the cut. The only mods I've made other than the factory trigger changeout is an extended mag release and Talon rubberized grip appliques.

The pistol is accurate and never fails. I've shot all types of 9mm ammo/reloads from it with nary a problem.

Holsters are somewhat harder to come by. I had an INGO member build a Kydex holster for me.

Fallschirmjaeger

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Oct 9, 2014
    Noblesville
    I've had a P2000 for a lot of years. My first HK. I installed the LEM light trigger and, frankly, any other trigger doesn't make the cut. The only mods I've made other than the factory trigger changeout is an extended mag release and Talon rubberized grip appliques.

The pistol is accurate and never fails. I've shot all types of 9mm ammo/reloads from it with nary a problem.

Holsters are somewhat harder to come by. I had an INGO member build a Kydex holster for me.
    For such an HK junkie, I’m almost embarrassed to admit I‘ve never tried a gun with the LEM trigger (light or otherwise). Only the DA/SA hammer guns and strikers. It seems that people either love the LEMs or hate them.

Slade

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 15, 2008
    Evansvile
    I ordered a second one today. I keep thinking if they go up half as much as the police trade in HK P7s have I would kick myself if I didn’t have a couple.
    Plus I have a bit of an HK problem.

BiscuitsandGravy

Future 'shootered'
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 8, 2016
    At the Ranch.
    I ordered a second one today. I keep thinking if they go up half as much as the police trade in HK P7s have I would kick myself if I didn’t have a couple.
    Plus I have a bit of an HK problem.
    Ha. Same here... Remember the 'good ol' days' when Top Gun Supply got in a bunch of P7's that went for $500+-. I wish I maxed out my credit card back then. :yesway:

BiscuitsandGravy

Future 'shootered'
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 8, 2016
    At the Ranch.

I guess I'm old school... I could never get into the LEM. Had a USP40c that came with a LEM...changed it out.

Alpo- would you be interested in selling me your P2000 non-LEM parts? I want to change this out when I get it. :yesway:

Top Bottom