• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ihateiraq

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2009
    Upinya
    Wow, all the stuff on here that not only crosses the line, but toasts it with a flame thrower and THIS is the thread that's called out?! I was more offended that RIA was not listed than the N* comment. I watched a YouTube link the other day with Will Smith and Martin Lawrence saying the word more than 15 times. I don't think anyone should use the word, but to each his own. I answer to who/what I am.

Now, get RIA on this thread or some negative rep is coming your way! :laugh: How about RIA = Jeep: you get more than what you pay for.

is there any way the op could relate ria to jewish people? or hispanics?

erik7941

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 26, 2008
    Noblesville
    Maybe the new CZ's are like that but there is somthing to be said about there older models like the CZ82 or CZ52 and that is that they are great and reliable guns for a very good price.:twocents:

I think the newer models are just as good as the older models. I've never owned a CZ82 or a CZ52, but I have shot a CZ82 before, I realise that makes me no expert, but, I think the CZ75B and the CZ75 SP01 Tactical are great guns and are well priced for the quality of them as well and they are also very reliable, as far as I'm concerned.
    As far as the "poor old N*..." comment, I agree with poster ihateiraq, in saying that it's only racist if that (we all know the word) is the first word, or the main word, you thought of when you read it. The first word I put in there was Numbnuts, and guess what, it works just the same.
    As for Beretta's comparison, all I have to say is, you get what you pay for. Except for a few very rare occasions from someone who has been using Beretta firearms for years, they are great guns, great quality, and very reliable.

RedDot

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 15, 2010
    Columbus
    id say glock 21 would have to be a deisel. plenty of power and lasts for ever.

Ruger Security Six = Mercedes 300d 5-cylinder Turbo Diesel

Good idea for a thread, next should be guns and their celebrity personality..

.410 Judge = ButterBean

Walther p.22 = Robin from batman

bw210

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Sep 24, 2009
    Kouts, IN
    Sitting in the A/C with my mind wandering and I came up with this:

Springfield - Pontiac - Poor Old Newb thinks it's a Colt

I think your right! My Springfield EDC performs like this:

nhra2800x600.jpg