Idiots messing with a guy in a little BMW get taught a lesson.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • wrigleycub

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 29, 2010
    West side of Indy
    Funny, but, i believe its a fake. Although, if its real, this is exactly why people shouldn't jack around in todays world. There are to many people out there who are too afraid of a good ole fashion tale whipping! Hence, gun play! I'm not sure what is wrong with folks these days, society is just to messed up!

revsaxon

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2010
    Plano, TX
    Amazing what kind of respect a handgun can bring out in people. To all those in the brandy campain/on disarmnaments side I simply ask, you wanted those people in the bmw disarmed why? The rednecks would have done clear harm...

Fletch

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 19, 2008
    Oklahoma
    Its funny, but if its true the guy posted a video of him robbing someone at gun point.

When he stole the camera it quickly went from self defense to robbery.
    Meh. I can see your point of view, but on the other hand I could easily see it as preserving evidence. He didn't take their wallets or cash, for example, only the thing that he might need were they to call the cops with his license plate number and attempt to run a story about being carjacked or whatever.

teddy12b

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Nov 25, 2008
    I've never seen this before. I think the guy did the right thing, but I would have delivered the camera to the nearest police station, and possibly had them meet me at the end of the road.

Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    May 16, 2010
    Fort Wayne, IN
    Meh. I can see your point of view, but on the other hand I could easily see it as preserving evidence. He didn't take their wallets or cash, for example, only the thing that he might need were they to call the cops with his license plate number and attempt to run a story about being carjacked or whatever.

May not have taken their wallets or cash, but he took their keys.

The guy above me is dead on, take the camera but take it to the police for evidence. Otherwise its hard to argue you are just preserving evidence.

Fletch

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 19, 2008
    Oklahoma
    May not have taken their wallets or cash, but he took their keys.

The keys were to keep them from following him. Honestly, I'm not really married to this point of view. I'm just chalking it up under "turnabout is fair play". Start some crap, take some crap. At the very least they were planning to smash up his car (assuming the thing is real). Losing keys and camera for that seems pretty equitable. Who needs constabulary intervention?

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    Funny, but, i believe its a fake. Although, if its real, this is exactly why people shouldn't jack around in todays world. There are to many people out there who are too afraid of a good ole fashion tale whipping! Hence, gun play! I'm not sure what is wrong with folks these days, society is just to messed up!

I'll tell you what's wrong with them. People die in street fights. People go into comas. People get serious brain damage.

The street isn't the playground, it isn't the gym, it's not covered with wrestling mat or nice, soft grass.

You get hit in the face, fall down and smack your head on the pavement or concrete, and that's it for you. It only takes one decent punch, and you're finished for good. I've seen this happen first-hand. Ask any ER physician, neurologist or trauma surgeon how often this happens in street fights.

THAT is what's wrong.

wrigleycub

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 29, 2010
    West side of Indy
    I'll tell you what's wrong with them. People die in street fights. People go into comas. People get serious brain damage.

The street isn't the playground, it isn't the gym, it's not covered with wrestling mat or nice, soft grass.

You get hit in the face, fall down and smack your head on the pavement or concrete, and that's it for you. It only takes one decent punch, and you're finished for good. I've seen this happen first-hand. Ask any ER physician, neurologist or trauma surgeon how often this happens in street fights.

THAT is what's wrong.

I agree with you! My question was more along the lines of societal cause. What has happened that a good ole fashion fight doesn't exist anymore, everyone has to have guns (myself included). What has happened to society that everyone is so short tempered that they feel they need to follow someone for 10 minutes because he (allegedly) cut them off? Being cut off isn't ever just an accident anymore (just using the cut-off premise for the sake of argument, it could be anything.

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    I agree with you! My question was more along the lines of societal cause. What has happened that a good ole fashion fight doesn't exist anymore, everyone has to have guns (myself included). What has happened to society that everyone is so short tempered that they feel they need to follow someone for 10 minutes because he (allegedly) cut them off? Being cut off isn't ever just an accident anymore (just using the cut-off premise for the sake of argument, it could be anything.

Gotcha.

I failed to understand.

I think it's part of the stresses of everyday life in this day and age, combined with the fact that there are LOTS more people around, all of them living at 150 mph all week long. The days of being friendly to your neighbors, doing charitable things, are for the most part long gone. Nobody knows each other because they simply don't have time for that anymore. Everybody struggles every day just to make ends meet and most have no time for charity or good deeds, and therefore miss out on the growth, maturity and bonding with their fellows that they would otherwise experience. Also, people's very existence often these days depends upon the performance of others over whom they have very little or no control. That in and of itself can be VERY stressful. All of these factors, along with a few others, combine to create a million ticking timebombs walking around.

Yeah

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 3, 2009
    Dillingham, AK
    Another classic.

Deter.gif

Top Bottom