Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    barack+barbarian1.jpg

SOURCE: "Barack the Barbarian" Makes Comic Debut | NBC Chicago

President Obama not only tackles the nation's most pressing problems, he
    also takes on demons and demi-gods—all while sporting nothing but a loincloth in new comic books that imagine the commander in chief in some pretty wild adventures.

Enlarge Photo
    palin77.jpg
    Sarah Palin, barbarian bad girl, joins the cast in "Barack the Barbarian."

Enlarge Photo
    palin77.jpg
    In "Drafted: 100 Days," Barack Obama would have been president if not for the outbreak of intergalactic war.

Two new comics feature a weapons-wielding Obama on epic journeys to save our country and planet.
    "Drafted: 100 Days," offers a poignant look at a man who "never got to achieve his true greatness when a race from beyond the stars drafted our planet into intergalactic war," according to Devil's Due Publishing.

It gets even weirder.
    In "Barack the Barbarian: Quest for the Treasure of Stimuli," a ridiculously muscular president is joined by an all-star cast, including Sorceress Hilaria, her demi-god trickster husband Biil, Overlord Boosh and Chainknee of the Elephant Kingdom.
    "Who can the lone barbarian trust, if anyone?" the tagline reads.
    "Bush, Cheney, McCain, Blago, Pelosi, Steele—they are all in there," Devil's Due president Josh Blaylock told the New York Post.
    Sarah Palin, a barbarian bad girl in a bikini and wolf cape, will play the president's nemesis.
    Related Stories

Obama has said that's he's a big fan of comic books, particularly Spiderman and Conan the Barbarian.
    The comics were thought to be an April Fool's joke, but Devil's Due insists they are nothing but serious. The comic books are due out in June.

----
    Well if this is I6BO's nemisis
    palin77.jpg

I'll gladly join her amry! :D
    HOT I tell you!

Top Bottom