• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ricnzak

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Nov 15, 2008
    Noblesville
    Congratulations. That is cool. I just bought a used Golden Boy as a shooter. They are very nice to shoot. That would look good over the fireplace.

LarryC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 18, 2012
    Frankfort
    I just checked in at the Henry rifle forums page, and found out I won their latest contest.
    I didn't just win, I won the grand prize.
    A Henry American Eagle rifle, M.S.R.P. $950!

I don't know yet how I'm to collect this, but I'm stoked about it anyway!

Congrats! Beautiful firearm

Thor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 18, 2014
    Could be anywhere
    Good on ya! The raffles I usually win are in the TSA line and that's not really winning. Me and regular raffles = :spend:

I've had better luck buying the guns off someone who won and wants the money.

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    Well crap.
    I just found out that Mr. Imperato will NOT be at the Henry booth this year, so I am not going to get the chance to thank him in person for the new American Eagle rifle, or for producing my beloved Henry .327fed/mag.

Henry customer service told me he will be attending the dinner, but that is on Thursday, and is $85 a pop!
    I wasn't planning on being there until Saturday, and really didn't want to drop $85 for dinner.

Too bad, I really would have liked to shake his hand.

two70

Master
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Feb 5, 2016
    Johnson
    Well crap.
    I just found out that Mr. Imperato will NOT be at the Henry booth this year, so I am not going to get the chance to thank him in person for the new American Eagle rifle, or for producing my beloved Henry .327fed/mag.

Henry customer service told me he will be attending the dinner, but that is on Thursday, and is $85 a pop!
    I wasn't planning on being there until Saturday, and really didn't want to drop $85 for dinner.

Too bad, I really would have liked to shake his hand.

Mental note: Don't bother entering the Wall of Guns raffles on Saturday, Mgderf already has them wrapped up!

I don't know how good the Thursday dinner is at NRA but it is not hard to spend $85 a pop on a meal at several of the restaurants near the convention center anyway.

mmpsteve

Real CZ's have a long barrel!!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 14, 2016
    ..... formerly near the Wild Turkey
    Congrats, Sir. That's a fine looking rifle. My Henry rimfires are the smoothest cycling lever actions I own, and I have some worth much more than the Henry. My 327 Henry Carbine is not near as smooth, but it's not broken in yet.

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    Congrats, Sir. That's a fine looking rifle. My Henry rimfires are the smoothest cycling lever actions I own, and I have some worth much more than the Henry. My 327 Henry Carbine is not near as smooth, but it's not broken in yet.

I also jumped on the .327 Big Boy steel as soon as I could lay my hands on one.
    It was not even broken in when I bought a second one, just for a backup...LOL
    Do love my Henry's.

mmpsteve

Real CZ's have a long barrel!!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 14, 2016
    ..... formerly near the Wild Turkey
    I also jumped on the .327 Big Boy steel as soon as I could lay my hands on one.
    It was not even broken in when I bought a second one, just for a backup...LOL
    Do love my Henry's.

Have you had any rough feeding on your 327's? Mine wants to hang up once in a while, like it's not lining up properly to the chamber. Only fired a couple hundred rounds so far, so not worried, yet.

Top Bottom