• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hotfarmboy1

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Madison County
    Last night on my way to work I ended up taking a different route than normal and some gang in Anderson decided to attack me out of the blue. I'm doing good, using cover and hitting my target very well taking them down one by one. While lucky for me they can't hit the broad side of a barn. :): When out of nowhere I get bitten from behind on the arm. I throw whatever it is off of me and just in case its a zombie I shoot it in the head. At this point I had already taken out 9 of the 10 gang members and only one left. Well that distraction from the zombie was enough for him to get close enough to actually be able to get me. As I turn around there he is and he puts 3 in my chest at near point blank range. I go down, starts getting cold and seeing the light. Then a while later all of a sudden I'm back in my body and waking up with a major hunger for human flesh and braaaiiinnss. What do I see when i wake up but mr surviving gangmember searching his buddies' pockets for their wallets and any money he can find. I surprise him from behind and take a big chunk out of his neck. As he falls to the ground with me on top he keeps fighting but he can't fight me off and he dies while I continue eating. I finally get to work late and everyone thinks I've been through some sort of forktruck accident :n00b: and for some reason I still feel the strange hunger for flesh. Am I zombie now? Here's a couple pics of me now.

mattzombie1.jpg

mattzombie2.jpg

BTW The above story was just for fun and what I told people at work when they asked what happened. We had a costume contest at work last night. And sadly I didn't win. If I would of had more time to work on the makeup or more experience with it, who knows. What do you think? Not bad for first time using makeup for a cosutme, I've always used masks in the past. :popcorn:

hotfarmboy1

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Madison County
    He should have asked Bigum and ATM for help. I hear they have gotten lots of practice while getting ready for Saturday nights out on the town.

I could of used some help, I had never used makeup for a costume before so I know it wouldn't look the best. But hey I tried, I did what I could with what I had on hand and didn't spend a dime. :twocents:

Just remember this is one zombie that'll shoot back. :draw:

Top Bottom