I think I *may* have accidentally set off....

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ReSSurrected

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2010
    Bloomington
    I may have accidentally set off.. *UPDATED!!!! PICS!!!!*

....my pepper spray while it was in my back pocket.

My left cheek has some serious stinging going on... Off to investigate....

CONFIRMED-

picture.php

at least I know it works if I have to spray some A-hole with it... :D

Last edited:

VUPDblue

Silencers Have NEVER Been Illegal !
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

slow1911s

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Indianapolis
    My old college roommate was toying around with some ladies keychain spray. He was drunk and didn't realize he got some one his fingers.

Unknowingly, he goes to the restroom. A few minutes he has this panicked look on his face and then races back to the john. My other roommate, knowing the guy is hammered, thinks "he's gonna yack! I'm going to go laugh my arse off in his face!!!

He enters the restaurant's bathroom door to find the guy, member in hand, holding it under a strong stream of cold water from the sink, who says "Puh, it BURNS!!! Roommate #2 did ROTFLHAO.

Makes me laugh every time I think of it.

EvilKidsMeal

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Feb 11, 2010
    Highland
    oh man thats nothing. this happened my junior year in high school. so a little background here: there was this girl who had a can of pepper spray that was apparantly given to her by her mom for defense at parties or whatever the thoughts behind it were. you can see where this is going but it gets ridiculous..
    (i wasn't in the class but i heard about it right after and also smelled it in the hall) so one day the girl with the spray, and another girl were talking and i guess going through the girl with the spray's purse. so from what i heard the other girl pulled out the spray and didn't know what it was. she then somehow came to the conclusion that the can of spray was a flashlight. well needless to say she pointed it at her face and sprayed herself with it. maybe not totally but she definately got some of it. the had to pull the kids out of class, and as i waswalking by after class i could smell it down the hall. FAIL

sorry for the partial thread jack. ill bring it back by saying ive always toyed with the idea of carrying spray but this type of thing has kept me from doing it so far. hopefully you cleared your face up with no problems. :rockwoot:

mojo2530

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 20, 2010
    Cedar Lake
    ive seen worse

a numb cheek is far better then clearing out the back seat of a vehicle at 30 mph. to be more specific : do NOT spray pepper spray out front window of moving vehicle especially when rear windows are also down.( so dont feel bad)

stephen87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    May 26, 2010
    The Seven Seas
    It's okay, you can admit that you sharted. We won't judge... well some of us won't. That's the whole reason I've yet to decide to carry pepper spray. Something about spraying myself on accident somehow/someone else getting ahold of it and being retarded has pretty much prevented me from carrying it. I may start carrying it soon though.

Muddy_Ford

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2009
    Hartford City
    When I was in High School I was waiting on my Mom outside of a K-mart and getting kinda bored, and since I knew better than mess with the gun she kept in the glovebox, I decided that I should make sure her pepper spray that she kept on her keychain worked.
    After I used my fingernails to scrape off the dried up gunk around the nozzle, (Don't skip ahead) I checked to make sure it still sprayed out a nice stream. I then put it up and didn't give it another thought. Anyways, about five mins later the wind blew some dirt in my eyes and I reflexively rubbed my eyes...... talk about a not so nice sensation. It was something like this........:flamethrower:
    Needless to say, I learned my lesson and haven't messed with pepper spray again.

Top Bottom