• ...and so much more!
  • SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    FactCheck.org
    Politics, Political News, Campaign 2008 - Politico.com

Plus all of the talk radio guys. Limbaugh, Hannity, O'Reilly, Savage, Bortz have web pages that you can gets stuff off of.

I love those guys but Limbaugh is the "scum of the earth" according to my mom. While I don't agree with him 100% he does say it like it is, racist or not. Savage is GREAT although I'm sick of people calling in and spending 5 minutes praising him. A simple 'Hey I love your show' would suffice. LOL I used to listen to Hannity everyday but I'm not a morning person anymore! :):

Appreciate the link!

Hoosier8

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   1
    Jul 3, 2008
    Indianapolis
    I love those guys but Limbaugh is the "scum of the earth" according to my mom. While I don't agree with him 100% he does say it like it is, racist or not.

Snerdly, his sidekick, is African American and a staunch conservative. I don't hear racism but hear many accusations from the people that hate him and who do not listen to the program.

pinhead56

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 24, 2008
    Indianapolis
    If you want something "real" about NObama to talk to folks about, just take a look at the official Democrat platform document. I warn you that it takes a strong stomach, but it contains the very plan of "change" that he is always talking about. It also displays the arrogance he exhibits about the average american. :puke: Go here...

http://s3.amazonaws.com/apache.3cdn...._bcm6b5l7a.pdf

For his specifics on firearms, look in section "III Renewing the American Community"
    then the sub-section titled "Firearms"
    or just jump to page 48 if you can't stand the BS!

flagtag

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Westville, IL
    Just tell your mother that you love her anyway. Blood IS thicker than votes.
    (Besides, when the country goes to pot if (N)Obama gets in, she will see it and need your support. )

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Just tell your mother that you love her anyway. Blood IS thicker than votes.
    (Besides, when the country goes to pot if (N)Obama gets in, she will see it and need your support. )

Absolutely. There's been a cease-fire around this house the last couple days. It's been fierce and a truce had to be called. I gave in. Its hopeless with her so I had no choice. Kinda like :nuts:. I'm just focusing on the future and how to combat future domestic terrorism. Until then we have to find ways to prepare to fight back with the people because only this Nation as a whole can move forward for the better.

Hoosier8

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   1
    Jul 3, 2008
    Indianapolis
    On page 48.

Firearms
    We recognize that the right to bear arms is an important part of the American tradition, and we will preserve Americans’ Second Amendment right to own and use firearms. We believe that the right to own firearms is subject to reasonable regulation, but we know that what works in Chicago may not work in Cheyenne. We can work together to enact and enforce commonsense laws and improvements – like closing the gun show loophole, improving our background check system, and reinstating the assault weapons ban, so that guns do not fall into the hands of terrorists or criminals. Acting responsibly and with respect for differing views on this issue, we can both protect the constitutional right to bear arms and keep our communities and our children safe.

haldir

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2008
    Goshen
    The hatching the plans for the campaign in Ayres' house was in his autobiography I believe. Which the then denied in the debate. Big fat liar.

flagtag

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Westville, IL
    On page 48.

Firearms
    We recognize that the right to bear arms is an important part of the American tradition, and we will preserve Americans’ Second Amendment right to own and use firearms. We believe that the right to own firearms is subject to reasonable regulation, but we know that what works in Chicago may not work in Cheyenne. We can work together to enact and enforce commonsense laws and improvements – like closing the gun show loophole, improving our background check system, and reinstating the assault weapons ban, so that guns do not fall into the hands of terrorists or criminals. Acting responsibly and with respect for differing views on this issue, we can both protect the constitutional right to bear arms and keep our communities and our children safe.

Common sense gun laws = NO LAWS (restrictions, limitations, regulations, registrations, etc.), except no guns for felons/mentally unbalanced. What else needs to be said?

Top Bottom