• ...and so much more!
  • HamsterStyle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Jul 27, 2010
    Carthage
    Any youtube savvy people here?

I got a Comment on a video I uploaded and when I tried to reply I got a message saying that I needed to verify my account. The popup window didn't have a link to do so, so I Googled how. I finally verified my account but I still cannot reply to comments on my own youtube videos. I am on an Android device and have tried through the app, through mobile on chrome and through the desktop version on my phone. What do I need to do to be able.to comment on my own videos?

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    81   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    Right now, it's not an option. If that's what I need to do, next time I have access, I will log on and try to figure it out. What can't stuff just work on desktop and mobile platforms? Especially when it is Google.

To make you buy more junk

1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend
    I log on to Youtube with my Youtube account screen name and password then I can comment on mine or any other video. You can create another Youtube account & log on and comment on your own post. But the key is you have to be logged in.

voodoo304

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 27, 2011
    SW Indy
    I thought creators could only respond through Google+. I'm not a creator, but that's what I have read on other threads of this nature.

1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend
    I thought creators could only respond through Google+. I'm not a creator, but that's what I have read on other threads of this nature.

"If" Google Plus is tied to your Youtube channel. That screwed Hickcock45 over. I need to remove the connection to my channel. If I didn't need Plus for some of my technical groups I'd remove my account totally. Plus is not gun friendly. F**k them.

Top Bottom