I have heard this said many ways before, but this one connected.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • LarryC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 18, 2012
    Frankfort
    These political affiliation comments are funny. I know plenty of conservatives that are antigun, and I know plenty of liberals that are progun. :dunno:

I also know several of each, the difference in most cases is that the conservative persons that don't like guns decide not to own firearms and leave others alone, while the liberals that don't like firearms want firearms taken from everyone! It certainly appears to me that the liberals want someone "Government" to take our money to give to those voting for them, and to take our rights to appease those voting for them. I am conservative as I neither want to decide how anyone else's money should be divided nor do I believe ANY politician knows what is best for me or others.

B-lou

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jul 31, 2012
    Danville In
    I also know several of each, the difference in most cases is that the conservative persons that don't like guns decide not to own firearms and leave others alone, while the liberals that don't like firearms want firearms taken from everyone! It certainly appears to me that the liberals want someone "Government" to take our money to give to those voting for them, and to take our rights to appease those voting for them. I am conservative as I neither want to decide how anyone else's money should be divided nor do I believe ANY politician knows what is best for me or others.
    THIS^^^^^

Mark 1911

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jun 6, 2012
    Schererville, IN
    drunk_gun.jpg

Unfortunately, there are no political brownie points earned for banning cars, or even in writing stupid bills that would try to ban them even if they don't have an ice-cube's chance in hell of ever being passed into law (like so many politicians do for guns).

danielson

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2013
    Napoleon
    This is what happens when you allow politics, which is supposed to be a sabbatical from your chosen career, to become a career in itself. There were not supposed to be career politicians, who, instead of learning how to be a contributing member of society, spend their entire life learning how to bend and shape their words in order to not make any big waves, and making friends with the right people, so that they could spend the rest of their life being catered for, living as an elite.

Top Bottom