I have heard this said many ways before, but this one connected.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jerchap2

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2013
    Central Indiana
    drunk_gun.jpg

HeadlessRoland

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 8, 2011
    In the dark
    Interesting, but it phrases this as a question, not as a statement.
    I would re-caption it to read in the affirmative, rather than asking a (albeit rhetorical) question.
    I shouldn't give up my car simply because other people drive drunk in theirs: you shouldn't give up your right to self-defense simply because others commit crimes.

B-lou

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jul 31, 2012
    Danville In
    Libs would never think of giving up their cars cause that would effect them....giving up guns does not effect them because they dont have any

billybob44

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    383   0   0
    Sep 22, 2010
    In the Man Cave
    No cars for a lot of city people.

Libs would never think of giving up their cars cause that would effect them....giving up guns does not effect them because they dont have any

To a point..Although a large % of big city libs-NY, LA, Chicago, also do not have any transportation that they own. Too costly for the permits/taxes etc..Bill.

findingZzero

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 16, 2012
    N WIndy

I have one. It's free range (ammo) and organic. Someone has to defend we LIBS. BTW, I've been assigned to keep an eye on INGO for all the libs. You in particular. If ya like, I could teach you the words to Kumbaya.

B-lou

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jul 31, 2012
    Danville In
    I have one. It's free range (ammo) and organic. Someone has to defend we LIBS. BTW, I've been assigned to keep an eye on INGO for all the libs. You in particular. If ya like, I could teach you the words to Kumbaya.
    I have no idea what you just tried to say and you can try to teach me anything you want but I am not listening

billybob44

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    383   0   0
    Sep 22, 2010
    In the Man Cave
    I've been assigned to keep an eye on INGO for all the libs

GREAT assignment that you drew there zero...Should keep you busy???...Bill.

billybob44

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    383   0   0
    Sep 22, 2010
    In the Man Cave
    Figures what??? I made a post and you came back with a smarta##s comment and what do you mean "you in particular" I have made 100 post here so you have no clue who I am or anything about me except I am a conservative

Don't let him 'Bust your Chops', lou..It appears to me this "zero" has a 0 life also?? Kind of likes to troll..Let's just keep him under the bridge..Bill

findingZzero

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 16, 2012
    N WIndy
    Don't let him 'Bust your Chops', lou..It appears to me this "zero" has a 0 life also?? Kind of likes to troll..Let's just keep him under the bridge..Bill

If that characterization helps you get through the day I won't disturb it. If you want to live in an echo chamber and need to call folks with a different opinion, trolls, then I am a troll. I don't live under a bridge though. That's just another silly stereotype.

Last edited:

findingZzero

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 16, 2012
    N WIndy
    Figures what??? I made a post and you came back with a smarta##s comment and what do you mean "you in particular" I have made 100 post here so you have no clue who I am or anything about me except I am a conservative

I respect thinking conservatives and libertarians. Some of them are a part of me. When I read "all libs" do this or that, I reply with rancor. I own a gun . Where do I fit in your universe? Am I a lib with a gun? Maybe I'm not a lib, but just abhor fuzzy thinking. I'm also a work in progress and should know it's not my job to answer every silly post. 95% of the folks here probably would support you. It's not easy being me (here), but occasionally I'm up to the challenge. If you want to live in an echo chamber where everyone agrees with you, good luck with that. It takes some balls to disagree in an echo chamber. I've been told I have some. Defend your post. The rest is b*llsh*t.

Last edited:

SteveM4A1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 3, 2013
    Rockport
    These political affiliation comments are funny. I know plenty of conservatives that are antigun, and I know plenty of liberals that are progun. :dunno:

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    I respect thinking conservatives and libertarians. Some of them are a part of me. When I read "all libs" do this or that, I reply with rancor. I own a gun . Where do I fit in your universe? Am I a lib with a gun? Maybe I'm not a lib, but just abhor fuzzy thinking. I'm also a work in progress and should know it's not my job to answer every silly post. 95% of the folks here probably would support you. It's not easy being me (here), but occasionally I'm up to the challenge. If you want to live in an echo chamber where everyone agrees with you, good luck with that. It takes some balls to disagree in an echo chamber. I've been told I have some. Defend your post. The rest is b*llsh*t.

I have no respect for someone who calls himself a gun owner, proclaims to support gun rights, and then votes for people who would take those guns away at their first opportunity. I call those people ******* ********.

danielson

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2013
    Napoleon
    Case in point... Dianne Feinstein.. She wants "Mr and Mrs America", to "turn them all in" That is, all except the one she carried back when she had to. Of course, she has security for that, now...

I know a guy personally who votes down the democrat party line, and is the most liberal person Ive ever known. He Knowingly voted people into office who want to take your gun rights away, and hes had 3 pistols. Its a joke. Only one thats not funny. You ****ing liberals need to figure out who you are, and REAP WHAT YOU SOW...

Jack Burton

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 9, 2008
    NWI
    Interesting, but it phrases this as a question, not as a statement.
    I would re-caption it to read in the affirmative, rather than asking a (albeit rhetorical) question.
    I shouldn't give up my car simply because other people drive drunk in theirs: you shouldn't give up your right to self-defense simply because others commit crimes.

In sales the idea is to get the prospect to say "yes" to the small things so that he'll be used to saying "yes" when you close. Telling him something that you know is no where as valuable as getting him to think a moment and come to his own conclusion that "yes" is the correct answer.

The graphic was worded just fine.

Top Bottom