• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rmcrob

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 18, 2008
    Plainfield
    Have you checked the price of .40S&W vs. 9mm lately?

Go G26.
    I agree, unless you think you may need the additional power of the .40SW. I decided to go with more power and more expense, myself. You have to do the math for yourself, though.

If you get the 27, you can buy a 26 barrel for it (and a 26, 19, or 17 mag) and shoot 9mm at the range.

nawainwright

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 23, 2009
    New Hampshire
    .45 GAP

I went to walmart today and was so excited to find 45 ammo I neglected to think too much about what kind it was. Needless to say, I don't have a glock. But if someone does, I've got 6 boxes that I'm trying to recoop some of my money on. PM me if you're interested.

Last edited:

Dr Falken

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 28, 2008
    Bloomington
    I just got my first Glock a G19 a few weeks ago and really liked it. Enough so that I use it as my primary carry gun. It replaced my Beretta 92fs and I never thought that would happen. So I was happpy and content untill today and I shot Virtus's G34. First 3 round in the x ring and then I emptied the mag and punched a nice hole in the target. Amazing stupid accurate and fast. Glock engineers are bunch of &^%#$(#'s. Now I have to get a 34 and the wife is not going to be happy.

Oh well I will be.:D

Ha, I used to carry a 92fs Inox all the time too, until I didn't...Then I bought a G21, which I love, and then a G17, which I carry now...I'd like a G19 though...hmmm. Guess I can appreciate what your saying
    :)

jdhaines

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    Toledo, OH
    I went to walmart today and was so excited to find 45 ammo I neglected to think too much about what kind it was. Needless to say, I don't have a glock. But if someone does, I've got 6 boxes that I'm trying to recoop some of my money on. PM me if you're interested.

I did the exact same thing at Sportsman's warehouse, except I was actually trying to find .45 GAP. I would offer to buy some as I need to build my stash since I'm going to be reloading, but I just bought about 6 boxes, and the wife isn't too thrilled about it. Walmart won't take them back?

So that this isn't a thread hijack......Glocks rock!:cool:

RyanV

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 25, 2008
    La Porte County
    Congrats on your new purchase! The G19 is a wonderful choice for CC. I have owned and carried mine nearly every day for 2 years and love it. Invest a little more and get night sights and a nice holster (cough) Raven Concealment (cough cough) and you'll be set. Have fun with your new tupperware!

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TravGreen2703!!
    Top Bottom