• ...and so much more!
  • USMC_0311

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 30, 2008
    Anderson
    I just got my first Glock a G19 a few weeks ago and really liked it. Enough so that I use it as my primary carry gun. It replaced my Beretta 92fs and I never thought that would happen. So I was happpy and content untill today and I shot Virtus's G34. First 3 round in the x ring and then I emptied the mag and punched a nice hole in the target. Amazing stupid accurate and fast. Glock engineers are bunch of &^%#$(#'s. Now I have to get a 34 and the wife is not going to be happy.

Oh well I will be.:D

BIG TIM

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 15, 2008
    Fountaintown
    You definately need to spend a little time carrying a G-27. If you like the G-19, you wil love the G-27+G-26. I started with a G-23 decided to go a little smaller. So far, I love it.

muncie21

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 6, 2008
    Dibs on the crappy Beretta 92. :D

Congrats on the Glock love affair. I'd rather tear apart a glock versus a Beretta any day of the week..

m_deaner

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 1, 2008
    Eastside Indy
    You really got me wishing to have my G19 back...
    I had to send the barrel in to Glock after I discovered a manufacturing defect - a bulge about 1-inch forward of the chamber.
    I've been carrying my snubby but it feels totally inadequate now that I've carried a G19.

TheDude

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    104   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Southeast Kentuckiana.
    I just got my first Glock a G19 a few weeks ago and really liked it. Enough so that I use it as my primary carry gun. It replaced my Beretta 92fs and I never thought that would happen. So I was happpy and content untill today and I shot Virtus's G34. First 3 round in the x ring and then I emptied the mag and punched a nice hole in the target. Amazing stupid accurate and fast. Glock engineers are bunch of &^%#$(#'s. Now I have to get a 34 and the wife is not going to be happy.

Oh well I will be.:D

Its all over now. Your addicted to the plastic.:rockwoot:

rmcrob

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 18, 2008
    Plainfield
    21SF, 22(OD), 27(OD), and 30. .357 barrel for the 27. Wolf extended ported barrels for the 21 and 22. Still looking for the 23 in OD. Meanwhile, I think I might delve into the 10 mm Glocks. These things are pretty addictive.

I carry the 27 (with the .40 barrel) every day.

I'm glad you are enjoying your Glock.

Bigum1969

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    SW Indiana
    Picked up my G19 a couple weeks ago and love it. I already had a G20 and now I'm looking to add some more Glocks to the collection. Not as pretty as a SIG, but Glocks are beautiful in a utilitarian way.

Bigum1969

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    SW Indiana
    21SF, 22(OD), 27(OD), and 30. .357 barrel for the 27. Wolf extended ported barrels for the 21 and 22. Still looking for the 23 in OD. Meanwhile, I think I might delve into the 10 mm Glocks. These things are pretty addictive.

I carry the 27 (with the .40 barrel) every day.

I'm glad you are enjoying your Glock.

You'll love the G20 if you get a chance to shoot it. I have one and it handles the 10mm very well.

Stainer

Master
    Rating - 97.1%
    33   1   0
    Feb 8, 2009
    God's Country
    ROFL, I know hundreds of officers, SOF, and MP's who would disagree with you :D

Agreed! I carried a 92 for too damn long in the sandbox and would much rather had a Glock. I mean I beat the hell out of my 92, always made sure to clean it, but as it was in a thigh holster and I was in and out of the truck constantly, it was always slamming on the stuff and getting snagged on stuff and never had a problem. I have heard that Glocks have the possibilty of cracking if you pistol whip someone. I'm wondering if any of the brutal strikes on random objects my 92 had would have cracked a clock frame. The world may never know.

HICKMAN

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Lawrence Co.
    I bet handling that thing in the 132 degree weather was fun.

There is plastic on the M4 and plastic on the Glock, I'd trust my life with both :D

Last edited:
    Top Bottom