WTS: HSGI Taco Pouches and Shoulder Pads!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dragon

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 11, 2011
    Muncie, IN
    I'm selling some of my HSGI pouches and a set of shoulder pads, all in Coyote Brown color. All prices are final, non-refundable, and shipping prices will be listed otherwise they are pick-up in Muncie ONLY. I will not sell an item then spend $15 on gas to meet you unless you're adding in that gas money to the overall price. Plate carrier and mags NOT INCLUDED.

3 x HSGI X2R Taco Pouches with Malice Clips - $40 each or $115 for all three. $5 shipping added to price
    These pouches will accept almost any rifle mags, as shown with M1A, AK-74, and P-Mags. Each pouch holds two mags and have adjustable retention via shock cord.
    1c4r.jpg

3 x Double Decker Taco Pouches with Malice Clips - $40 each or $115 for all three. $5 shipping added to price
    These pouches can also hold most rifles mags along with a pistol mag, multi-tool, or flashlight and have adjustable retention.

HSGI WAS/WEE Shoulder Pads - $15 plus $2 shipping
    These shoulder pads can be used with almost any plate carrier or chest rig using the velcro keepers attached.
    5kwc.jpg

The shoulder pads have never been used and the pouches are all used but like new. They were installed onto either a chest rig or plate carrier and then taken off for this sale. First to pay the money will get the items, I do accept paypal or cash. Send me a PM!

Last edited:

Dragon

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 11, 2011
    Muncie, IN
    Making the only drop in prices to $110 for three double deckers and $110 for three X2R double tacos. If you buy all 6 pouches, I'll drop the total to $215. Shipping or pick-up is still on the buyer.

Double Decker pouches are sold!

Last edited:
    Top Bottom