• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • preachere

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 11, 2009
    Mishawaka
    Inquiring minds want to know. I'm especially interested in the Hakim and Rashid final sales prices along with anything military after those two.

Regards,
    Eric

SmileDocHill

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Westfield
    AAR (after auction report)

I bought #4 and #15 on the list and had to leave to get to kids games. There was an amazing assortment of stuff that was not on the gun list (non-guns). The quantity of ammo alone was quite respectable. I am only familiar with the cost of ww2 era ammo but it seemed to be going for almost half of what I though it was worth based on where I buy mine on-line.

ARGarrison

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 13, 2008
    Indiana, of course
    Inquiring minds want to know. I'm especially interested in the Hakim and Rashid final sales prices along with anything military after those two.

The one auction I or someone sitting with me didn't write the prices down for all the firearms. I did write some down.
    #51 the International Harvester Garand went for $1700.
    #52 the Smith Corona 1903A3 went for $475.
    #56 the British Enfield No5 Mk1 carbine went for $375.
    #57 the British Enfield Pattern 15 went for $275.
    #108 the Springfield Armory Garand Tanker went for $900.

#94 the Springfeild Armory U.S. Military .45 ACP model 1911 went for $2600, I believe the most expensive firearm sold there.

There was no transfur fee for those with out a FFL, but you still had to go down to the gun store to do the paperwork. There was a good crowd to start, but was thinning out quickly after about 12:30. It was just wraping up as I left at 3:00pm.

There were deals to be had, for .308 Win two 1,000 round lots went for $450 each. Some .45 ACP went for as little as $18.60 a box of 50 once figured, but some went for as high as $30.17 a box of 50 once figured. The first round of buyer's choice RCBS dies went for $10 a die. The Lee 6 cavity bullet molds went for something like $15 a set. Best deals seemd to be on the magazines. Many had left before they were sold. The 9mm magzines for the Bushmaster AR15 9mm pistol sold for $20 for 7, but they promag.

Last edited:

SmileDocHill

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Westfield
    #4 sold for $950 colt .223 hbar ss float bbl with 6x-24x burris signature scope (from what I have researched on the scope it is about a 10 yr old scope, has a twilight/daylight selector ring.)
    #15 sold for $1200 SA .308 M1A standard with 10rd mag and barely a scratch on it.
    I badly wanted both of these type of rifles, I'm happy with the deal. I am patiently wating for ammo to arrive.

Top Bottom