• ...and so much more!
  • AllenM

Diamond Collision Inc. Avon.
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    133   0   0
    Apr 20, 2008
    Avon
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ynNApX3mVM"]YouTube - How to turn a speeding ticket into jail time![/ame]

techres

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    Thank goodness he went after the cop car and not the cop. Guess he will get to continue whatever conversation he wanted to have - with the other inmates.

Mr.Hoppes

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 15, 2008
    New Goshen IN
    Many years ago and a life time away from who I am today :rolleyes: a young man when pulled over by LEO failed to make it all the way to park and accidentally put the car in reverse. Thinking it was in park he let off the brake and ran into the police vehicle behind him. No damage and was let go with a warning. THANK YOU SIR~ I am going to sit here and calm down before I continue home.

Driving while tired can kill. That night I was let go and told to be careful. Some years later my nephew was killed while on active duty Military when he fell asleep at the wheel.

The guy in the video was irate and most likely mistook his gear, but could have been trying to be a murderer, I don't know. It did remind me of a long passed encounter of mine and a dear family member.

indyjoe

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 20, 2008
    Indy - South
    The guy in the video was irate and most likely mistook his gear, but could have been trying to be a murderer, I don't know. It did remind me of a long passed encounter of mine and a dear family member.

I don't know. I could see it either way. But getting pulled back over for peeling out is a better option than this. :D

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    Driving while tired can kill. That night I was let go and told to be careful. Some years later my nephew was killed while on active duty Military when he fell asleep at the wheel.
    Unfortunately, one of my good buddies found that out the hard way...He would drive on little to no sleep all the time until it caught up with him when he fell asleep and ran right under a semi parked on the side of the interstate.

Some of you Indy guys might have heard about it, it was right around 2 years ago (give or take a couple of months).

R.I.P. Big Larry

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    oldfish15
    Top Bottom