• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gregr507

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 2, 2009
    Fishers
    I'm pretty new to guns and recently got myself a Glock 19. I keep it in my bedroom and am wondering what is the proper way to store the magazines, basically is it ok to keep them loaded and stored that way? It seems like eventually this might wear down the mag springs? Should I cycle between them, keeping one loaded and one unloaded, switching off? Thanks in advance, and sorry for the stupid question!

Bart

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    Seymour
    I will second what Nate said. I keep all of my magazines fully loaded all the time. It will not wear them out.

redneckmedic

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Greenfield
    LIKE THIS \/\/\/

glockmag.jpg

Last edited:

HICKMAN

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Lawrence Co.
    Wow, you actually beat HICKMAN to it... :rolleyes:

Seriously though. Jessie is superfreakinghot and all that, but those pics don't need to be inserted into every remotely Glock-related thread on the board in order to derail it. Please.

GLOCKS SUCK!

There, I beat someone else to it since he stole my thunder

shooter521

Certified Glock Nut
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN US
    This thread could have been closed after these two comments... that is the information you needed.

Could have, sure, but then somebody would've jumped my **** for "censorship" or "stifling discussion" or "abusing my powers". :rolleyes: As long as this thread doesn't devolve into the usual fanboys vs. bashers poo-slinging match, I will gladly leave it open to wander where it will, cuz that's how :ingo: rolls.

redneckmedic

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Greenfield
    Could have, sure, but then somebody would've jumped my **** for "censorship" or "stifling discussion" or "abusing my powers". :rolleyes: As long as this thread doesn't devolve into the usual fanboys vs. bashers poo-slinging match, I will gladly leave it open to wander where it will, cuz that's how :ingo: rolls.

Sorry I didn't mean "closed" by mods, just checked as complete...question answered. :yesway:

lovemywoods

Geek in Paradise!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Mar 26, 2008
    Brown County
    I'm pretty new to guns and recently got myself a Glock 19. I keep it in my bedroom and am wondering what is the proper way to store the magazines, basically is it ok to keep them loaded and stored that way?

Your magazines should be stored at my house. Also, all your ammution should be stored in my safe. I'll be by later to pick them up. :D

Lock n Load

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    146   0   0
    May 1, 2008
    FFort
    Congrats on the G19.... my favorite carry piece. I wish that my storage problems was limited to 2 mags.... I have an ammo can full of the extras!!!;)

Top Bottom