• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ATOMonkey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Plainfield
    We are going to get the Republican from Mass, the Rep from Penn, or the Rep from Georgia.

All of whom are pointing fingers saying that they're "more conservative than that MODERATE" when that is how they all won their elections in the first place.

SemperFiUSMC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2009
    We are going to get the [STRIKE]Republican from Mass, the Rep from Penn, or the Rep from Georgia[/STRIKE] Communist from Kenya.

All of whom are pointing fingers saying that they're "more conservative than that MODERATE" when that is how they all won their elections in the first place.

FTFY

ATOMonkey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Plainfield
    I don't care where he was born.

I think there's enough proof in the puddin' that being born and raised in our borders doesn't make you any more or less patriotic than anyone else.

He is a communist though. At least, he'd like to be.

I would say that a Santorum Nomination would give him an easy win for a second term. As would a Gingrich nomination.

Romney would give him a run for his money.

jgreiner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 13, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    I don't care where he was born.

I think there's enough proof in the puddin' that being born and raised in our borders doesn't make you any more or less patriotic than anyone else.

He is a communist though. At least, he'd like to be.

I would say that a Santorum Nomination would give him an easy win for a second term. As would a Gingrich nomination.

Romney would give him a run for his money.

uggggg......that old "We have to nominate a RINO or we can't get the moderates to vote for him" argument. It didn't work in 2008. It won't work this year. And that is why the Pub party is infested with RINOS.

Top Bottom