• ...and so much more!
  • Bluedragon

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Apr 17, 2008
    Muncie
    Just wanted to ask if anyone knows how much it is to get into the 1500 today along with parking fees. It's been awhile since I've been and can't remember.:D

Bluedragon

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Apr 17, 2008
    Muncie
    Never mind just found their contact number and called. For anyone that doesn't know it's $10 to get in with $5 parking. Blah seems like admission prices went up again.:):

Fullmag

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Sep 4, 2011
    How was the last 1500? Been a while since I went to one, then was so crowded. Then the Obaba-scare hit, prices sky high, so what's the prediction.

Bluedragon

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Apr 17, 2008
    Muncie
    It's $5 for parking and $12 for admission.

Yes I found that out as soon as I got in. I told the ticket lady what I was told on the phone that it was $10 and she replied with "yeah...she was wrong".:dunno:

How was the last 1500? Been a while since I went to one, then was so crowded. Then the Obaba-scare hit, prices sky high, so what's the prediction.

It wasn't to crowded and I didn't have to wait in line..I think the show started at 2 p.m? I got there at around 4ish. Ammo was still stupid high and some guys were holding out hope for selling overpriced PMAGS. Other then that tomfoolery it was an alright show.

Top Bottom