• ...and so much more!
  • Twentyfootdaredevil

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 4, 2011
    Chandler, In
    And what are you wheelin?

I have a pretty simple jeep YJ linked w/ coilovers and D60 f&r. It has nothing extra trying to save weight so its pretty plain.

I would rather have a beat to hell body than 100 lbs of extra metal hanging:rockwoot:

mcolford

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 8, 2010
    Before my daughter I had a 91 Ranger with a 3" lift and 31's. WARN hubs, front and rear hitches, and a big enough stereo to entertain people in other rig's!

-MColford

eldirector

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 29, 2009
    Brownsburg, IN
    There are LOTS of us on here......

My Toys:
    picture.php

1980 Jeep CJ-7 (trail toy) and 2003 Jeep TJ (daily driver).

I'm pretty big into the Indiana 4x4 scene, and go wheeling about once a month. Check my sig for links....

Darral27

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Aug 13, 2011
    Elwood
    I have a beater 95 z71 ext cab with a 3 inch lift and 33 in tires. It does pretty good on the couple farm trails I have had it on but I live in Elwood and not really sure of any place near by go off road legally.

Twentyfootdaredevil

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 4, 2011
    Chandler, In
    There are LOTS of us on here......

My Toys:
    picture.php

1980 Jeep CJ-7 (trail toy) and 2003 Jeep TJ (daily driver).

I'm pretty big into the Indiana 4x4 scene, and go wheeling about once a month. Check my sig for links....

I have seen you post on PBB. I think we have met acouple of times at Wilstem(The Ranch) and other IFWDA events.

I used to be very active in the daily business of Interlake. I even cut or helped cut most of the jeep trails there. Its too bad it has been ruined.

eldirector

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 29, 2009
    Brownsburg, IN
    Why do guys with Jeeps wave when they see each other on the road?
    Kinda like the Harley thing, I guess. Takes a certain kinds of person to run topless all summer!

I have seen you post on PBB. I think we have met acouple of times at Wilstem(The Ranch) and other IFWDA events.

I used to be very active in the daily business of Interlake. I even cut or helped cut most of the jeep trails there. Its too bad it has been ruined.
    Yeah, I've been on a bunch of boards for a while now, and at Wilstem for about 10 years so far.

Don't give up on Interlake! We just got a $4K grant from BF Goodrich for trail development, got the DNR to put in a new lot and toilets, and have been cutting new trails. I think its one of the better areas to wheel in Indiana, and getting better.

I assume you know Rich?

Nice rides, by the way....

Jeepcrazed

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 25, 2011
    Not a guy, but if a mud colored '04 Rubicon with a 4" lift counts....and I believe it does, then I'm in. and yes, topless all summer long. It's a wonderful thing.

eldirector

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 29, 2009
    Brownsburg, IN
    Not a guy, but if a mud colored '04 Rubicon with a 4" lift counts....and I believe it does, then I'm in. and yes, topless all summer long. It's a wonderful thing.
    Is that before or after the margaritas? :buddies:

Oh, the Jeep.... OK, I get it.:D

So, who all will be @ Hi-lift Day on Saturday, down at Redbird? I'll be on the lookout for INGO stickers.

Top Bottom