How many of you bought a gun since last week's court ruling?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Well, I TRIED. Strolled into Greenville's rural king at a few minutes after 8 the other day, and they told me that they didn't have the time to sell me a new rifle. Not pleased.
    Customer service... this ain't it.

It would have to be a helluva deal I could not get anywhere else (even close) to go through the gun buying experience at RK again, based on my last experience there doing so (and we have one close by now).
    The same one close by to me IIRC. It was a deal that brought me there too. I'm not the most knowledgeable there is in the world on firearms and ATF Form 4473s, but in that little part of the world that day... I was.

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    It would have to be a helluva deal I could not get anywhere else (even close) to go through the gun buying experience at RK again, based on my last experience there doing so (and we have one close by now).
    Didn’t have time to sell you a gun?
    A hex on their popcorn I say!?!
    Your still getting it right.
    The one near me cuts off sales at a certain time as well. Can't remember if it's a 1/2 hr or an hr before closing time. It's supposedly due to wait times on approval of the 4473 and the time to fill them out. They can do layaways but no actual sales.

Top Bottom