How many here have friends or family that think you're weird?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JBrockman

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 8, 2008
    Amity, Johnson Count
    I guess from the reading here I should count myself lucky! My wife went out on her own and got her permit to carry and has allowed me to purchase a few nice additions recently. My mother asked me to borrow a small firearm to keep around since my father passed to hold them off till I get there! I live 700 feet away.

flagtag

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Westville, IL
    I guess from the reading here I should count myself lucky! My wife went out on her own and got her permit to carry and has allowed me to purchase a few nice additions recently. My mother asked me to borrow a small firearm to keep around since my father passed to hold them off till I get there! I live 700 feet away.

Sounds like you are in the company of a couple very wise women. :D

schwaky18

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Lizton, IN (Hendricks County)
    well my mom thinks I'm crazy( she's uber pacifist) my wife thought i was crazy when we were dating and I would tell her all about survival classes I've taken over the years just in case anything goes down. needless to say after the election I'm no longer crazy, and on the plus side she is encouraging me to buy more guns!(sorry guys shes all mine)

But does she have a sister?:rockwoot:

Yea they are think I am a little nuts but they are coming around as this world continues its downwards sprial.

Top Bottom