• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ScouT6a

Master
    Rating - 92.9%
    13   1   0
    Mar 11, 2013
    27 days here. Two emails, each followed by a phone call from me. Sent an email to the ISP email address Sunday and have not received any reply. Still no duplicate card.

PaulJF

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 3, 2010
    Linden
    I received an email today to verify my address and the system has been updated. 5 weeks and a follow up email from me just to register an address change.

ratames

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2012
    I called the vendor back after 4 weeks because mine still showed "Pending ISP Review" as the status and the gal that answered said they have been swamped with requests for the new "Larry" and they are working through the backlog as quickly as possible. That was just about a week ago and the status hasn't changed as of a few minutes ago.

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    I submitted my request for a duplicate with an address change on 10-8.
    I've STILL not received any contact whatsoever.

No emails, no license...

boileralum

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Sep 6, 2010
    Indy
    I submitted mine on 10/21. It says application status: approved online, so I am assuming it's just waiting for them to get through the printing & processing backlog.

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 27, 2010
    Galveston
    I haven't received my duplicate yet, so I called and talked to Anthony. He said that they are not processing duplicates yet because of some error in the system. I'm supposed to call back mid-November if I still haven't received it. I asked about the people that have received their new duplicates and he said that should have never happened because the system accidentally sent them to be printed.

stephen87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    May 26, 2010
    The Seven Seas
    Mine has been paid for since 10/13, and I'm still waiting. If they're going to make me pay for it, they had better be sending out the duplicate.

ETA:: What number did you call to talk to someone?

Cemetery-man

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 26, 2009
    Bremen
    I haven't received my duplicate yet, so I called and talked to Anthony. He said that they are not processing duplicates yet because of some error in the system. I'm supposed to call back mid-November if I still haven't received it. I asked about the people that have received their new duplicates and he said that should have never happened because the system accidentally sent them to be printed.

I must have been one of the lucky ones it sounds like.

snafu21

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 25, 2014
    Indianapolis
    Wouldn't be at all surprised if we receive another duplicate once the bulk of them go to print. Doesn't sound like they're keeping track of the process very well.

Didn't someone already get two duplicates and another with a 4 year get a lifetime duplicate? I could read back but I'm not going to.

12many

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Jan 29, 2011
    over there
    OK I went online and did the submission for a duplicate plastic LTCH and received confirmation of payment and submission via email on Oct. 21st. I can go to the site type in my info and see what I saw when I submitted and it says approved. Since that time I have not had any other contact from the ISP. I know it is probably a little early to expect to see anything in the mail, but have seen some folks on here talk about receiving other follow up emails and even phone calls.
    Should I just wait and is no news good news???

Enkrypter

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Dec 27, 2011
    New Palestine, IN
    I just called them this morning and they are saying that it's taking anywhere from 4 - 8 weeks to print cards and get them out the door. I signed up for my replacement card on 10/7/2014 and have not received it yet.

Should arrive just in time for Christmas.

Super-T

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 24, 2010
    Southern, IN.
    I applied for and rec'd my LTCH several years ago, so it was just pink paper.
    Are all new LTCH's, as well as requested duplicates, of the plastic variety now?

Cheers,
    /T

Top Bottom