Jan 18, 2013
    weather_fishing_01.jpg

Master
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jul 9, 2011
    Hamilton County
    Guys I have a confession. For the last year or so I have came to this thread to find happiness. The source of that joy was one of a few things, and it wasn't fish. But lately with this cold weather I have been really going through fishing withdrawals. I'm dying to go fishing. I think about it all day. Now I come to this thread and stare at the fish, barely noticing the women or their assets. When an exceptional well endowed woman is holding a fish I momentarily break visual contact with the fish to peak at said assets. But I quickly feel guilty and look back at the fish with lust in my eyes. I'm I sick? Have I gone mad? I just want to fish damnit!!

Mongo59

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jul 30, 2018
    Purgatory
    Guys I have a confession. For the last year or so I have came to this thread to find happiness. The source of that joy was one of a few things, and it wasn't fish. But lately with this cold weather I have been really going through fishing withdrawals. I'm dying to go fishing. I think about it all day. Now I come to this thread and stare at the fish, barely noticing the women or their assets. When an exceptional well endowed woman is holding a fish I momentarily break visual contact with the fish to peak at said assets. But I quickly feel guilty and look back at the fish with lust in my eyes. I'm I sick? Have I gone mad? I just want to fish damnit!!
    I, for one, would like to thank you for pointing out there are fish in these pics. For me it was more like 'where is Waldo'...

rob63

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 9, 2013
    I think you sound sick, but, fwiw, what you are thinking about is far, far more realistic than what I am thinking about.

amboy49

Master
    Rating - 83.3%
    5   1   0
    Feb 1, 2013
    central indiana

Here ya go ! 0AC46061-62E8-4A8E-A3C1-40901CD0BD76.jpeg

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom