• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mad Macs

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 3, 2011
    Plainfield, IN
    I agree, having just come back from a 2 day vacation where we needed different power adapters for different devices I hope this gets funded to make my life easier. I'm tired of matching power bricks up with the appropriate devices based on power.

Mad Macs

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 3, 2011
    Plainfield, IN
    Just an update to this kickstarter, it got funded this morning! If you still want to get in, there's 2 days left before it's over with, but anybody who backed it WILL get their Qubes! I'm pretty excited for them.

joslar15

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Bloomington
    Pretty cool. Been looking for a power strip with USB. I've seen quite a few, but the thing that's kept me from purchasing is that the 2 amps for USB is split between the ports. According to the pwrqube.com, the qube outputs 2 amps to all 3 ports. Too bad I have to wait til September!

Mad Macs

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 3, 2011
    Plainfield, IN
    I know about the waiting. Most of my backed kick starters won't deliver until christmas time as the rate they're going. I like this one as they have their acts together and are ready to rock. A lot of kick starters just START planning when they get the cash.

Top Bottom